Autos in hempy buckets and hempy bottles

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice. I predict some very sticky scissors around Art's place soon. What time should I come over for the test run?:D

Update on mine. The little budspots popped up, and have done nothing. Are maturing, but havent grown 1 bit more that I can tell. Guess the plant knows shes getting old.

Ill try and get more shots. Extremely happy with the resin production of this one. I wonder if its from the stress of clipping so many small buds. Which with the RRF. Some interior bud sites wouldnt pack a ants bowl.
I do recommend clipping them real early. At least 20 days. It really does seem to help end branch buds and light getting through the plant.

ArtVandolay said:

Their beauties Art- 8 weeks and all the leaves still look healthy and green! I have a couple at 8 weeks and they look dead haha

What nutes are you using? GH 3 part?

You're going to have some real good bud soon :hubba:

Hey, guys, thanks! PH - I'll let ya know :hubba:

Interesting, spear - I have my eye on a few of those "interior buds" :). Good to trim them you say? :hubba: They look plenty frosty :)

Thanks, GG! I thought I was over nuting them but it turns out they were being under nuted! I really ramped up the nutes over the past 5 days. Yep, GH 3 part but I'm only using the micro and bloom :). I'm germing a buddha white dwarf - there's room for one more 3 liter bottle in there... :hubba:.

Meantime, I have my first (of 5) HBD outside autos going but it's doing some serious stretch and not doing all that great. It's tough to watch it struggle - we're only having 50s - mid 60s temps these days. But as they say... on with the show!

Thanks for checking in, everyone! Hey, GG - spaceface is doing his first hempy grow - check in on him when you get a chance? He's only getting advice from me and could use some expert advice :D. Early days for him - he should have seedlings today or tomorrow.

Looking good Art...You are going to love that RRF smoke...man I miss it.
Oh and I can't wait to see how the WD grows out...that is some good smoke as well....

Thanks, HL, can't wait :) The HBD is a very pretty plant, hope it smokes as well, too!

I see ya lurkin there, OHC :D

Hahahahahaha nothing gets past you Slick :cool:

So are these ten week strains? My White Russians are 9 weeks tomorrow. I may push them out a bit. Everything looks great from here. :D ;)

9-10 weeks. I had to google white russian, OHC. The Serious Seeds heavy indica WR? I'd like to try a good indica! Looking forward to your report!

1.Top, 2.side, 3.interior, 4.bottom.

a.JPG b.JPG
cc.JPG dd.JPG

Just an observation. But notice how us Auto Growers (The Autobots :laugh: ) have hushed the haters. Where they all at?
Ill tell you. Twiddling their thumbs waiting a few more months for their plants to finish.

And again.
NO PH testing was done. (rain/snow water only)
NO nutes added
MG potting soil used.
She sat by a window with a desk lamp that had a 20w 2700 cfl in it.
You cant get more simple than that.

ArtVandolay said:
8 weeks

The third is RRF and the 4th is the HBD.

Art, that is looking great bud! Any chance you could bring us in a bit closer? Them some fine lookin' plants my friend. Ah, yer givin' me the itch bro. A couple more weeks to recoup and I'll be right there with ya;)

Hi ya, nv, good to see ya! I've tried and tried! Here's my problem. It's impossible to take the plants out of that wardrobe box to get some sun-lit pics without dismantling the dual hps. I'm too lazy for that. You being the world class slacker that you are... well, I know you understand :D.

That leaves me with playing around with the white balance until I can get a decent shot under the hps. I've gotten that far but by the time I get the white balance adjusted, I can't hold the camera still enough to get a good clean shot. I try something new every day, though. Stay tuned :hubba:

Best I can do, nv:hubba:

untitled.JPG

Uh huh, looks good to me man!:D I'm thinking ya got it down. Nice trichs! You're doing a great job with her Art.

Great shot Art. When you going to snip and try the RRF? Im anxious to see how you enjoy the buzz type.

Wish I could take pics like that. I have to hold a binocular lens in front my camera and get an inch away for my shots. :laugh:

Hi ya, spear, thanks! I've been trying all week to get some closeups. Once you get the right white balance (so you can take a pic under the hps), turn your macro setting on and zoom in as close as the cam will focus clearly :). I'm headed out to the garage to snip a bud now - it is time for a quality control check :hubba: I need to check the trichs, too :D

Well, the oldest 2 RRFs and the HBD are 9 weeks and 2 days. I'm running low on stash. The onyx ran out last week and I have another week of satori. It's cold and rainy here today, you can probably see where I'm headed with this :hubba:

I chopped an RRF today. 18 inches high at the chop.

Before

1 (768 x 1024).jpg2 (768 x 1024).jpg

After

3 (1024 x 768).jpg

54.2 grams wet, almost 2 oz (popcorn and all). This is the first time I've weighed a grow so I don't have any basis to comment on the wet weight.

Near as I can tell, trichs are cloudy but little/no amber. I'm magnification-challenged at the moment.

Not to mention the Burnett's is gone as well. Damned respectable stash.

What's in the oven behind the RRFs and the HBD

Thanks, PH :). Yeah, love that Burnetts :hubba:

Edit: ooops - I'll take some new pics today. Have 2 more HBDs at different ages, another RRF, a Buddha White Dwarf and an outdoor HBD.

Latest posts

Back