awasome must see

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

huh

Reaction score
i just stumbled on to this site dont know if aybody has been on here but if u havent it is a must see. and in anyone has tried this nute please leave feed back.

its called www.biggerbuds.com

damn, im gonna try this next grow. its probably legit, it was saying something about proposition 215 at the bottom, so its probably mainly for the medical users, but either way im getting that.

thanks for posting your great find.

Reactions: huh
i dont know if its only for medical growers

i know that, i mean its most likely made for them but available to everyone. but yeah deffinately getting some of that though.

"Active carbon technology facilitates the conversion and biosynthesis of complex secondary aromatic compounds."
- Total NONSENSE!
"The active ingredients are in a colloidal suspension of nano sized particles. The altered molecular structure has an electromagnetic effect."
- MUMBO JUMBO!

"As the NHanceBud concentrate mixed with water goes through the air . . ."
- goes through the air?? how does it 'go through the air' precisely? What nonsense!

". . . it reacts with the nitrogen in air (air is 80% nitrogen) and will convert this into amine compounds."
- what? This is garbage! The only things that 'react with the nitrogen in the air" and produce nitrogen ferts are leguminous plants (beans) and MJ is not a farking legume!

Get rich quick scam, that's what it is. Ask to see proper scientific proof. If you send money to these people you're a fool.

yeah, well hopefully someone has tried or will soon and let us know how it works. you never know could be worth every penny spent. but then again could be something made by cops to kill your plants. or even like you said just a get rich quick scheme. never know when your messing with buying stuff offline thats the thing about it. ill try it next grow and let you guys know if its good or not, well if no one else has.

Latest posts

Back