B.H.O. Made Simple

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@ Roster....read GW's link. He wrote the book...they coppied and pasted from him.
I was wondering that myself
My buddy has been doing it the way I posted since 2012 when I 1st learned his method, there are many similar or close methods.
But if GW had his articles posted prior to 2012 then I would say it could be possible. I asked GW a few Times if he knew my friend Sam and never got a response.
I started making tinctures quite a while ago to help sleep
With the right Indie plant you can create some Great Knockout drops

GW is way more invested in his arts for sure.

@ Roster....read GW's link. He wrote the book...they coppied and pasted from him.
I also work along side with Sam in a forum for a while were he was conducting many lab tests on product he was making so I know he did not just copy and paste it. He could have built on GW methods though.

After reading the whole extraction process I think I will stop at QWET. (This time) You have to walk before you run.

So, how is this normally used to get a buzz.
Not sure at what stage Qwet is at but I call mine a tincture when done
I have to reduce the product to the final strength by titration (reduce in half and try small amounts under the tongue I use a dropper bottle small 3 oz and do 1/2 dropper about 10 drops and see . if after 2 hrs I am not feeling it, I will do 10 more. If that works I then reduce the tincture down by half again and do th e10drops again next night until I find the correct dose. Takes a little time but then you know for next time as long as you use the same weed.

After reading the whole extraction process I think I will stop at QWET. (This time) You have to walk before you run.

So, how is this normally used to get a buzz.
It Burns , if it is too bad dilute it in a shot glass of water and swish around inside your mouth for a few mins to absorb it sublingually inside the mouth.

I am sure GW is gonna read this and will chime in......I hope I didn't just let my mouth write a check that my azz can't cash. Ha ha.
Im sure they know each other in some way.
Either way it's no big deal, Sam is there to help as many people who need his help, He helped me greatly teaching me pain cremes to fight my foot pain at night. A true Godsend to me.

Not sure at what stage Qwet is at but I call mine a tincture when done
I have to reduce the product to the final strength by titration (reduce in half and try small amounts under the tongue I use a dropper bottle small 3 oz and do 1/2 dropper about 10 drops and see . if after 2 hrs I am not feeling it, I will do 10 more. If that works I then reduce the tincture down by half again and do th e10drops again next night until I find the correct dose. Takes a little time but then you know for next time as long as you use the same weed.
Bwahaha....I have tried that technique on shrooms before......see ya tomorrow.....

@ GW, Big has described your process to me before and I must say it is impressive. I have smoked his oil several times....goooooood shittt. Love your article but seems like a lot of work. So, doing the way I described isn't gonna work?

If you will share your process here, we can discuss any issues. How you process it depends on what you want to end up with.

I see now. What you are doing is removing the alcohol by reducing it down to nothing. So is that shatter?

How much alcohol you remove depends on what your end purpose is. Removing part or all of the alcohol increases concentration of the cannabis essential oils solute.

I make shatter by removing the ethanol below around 50 ppm in a -29.5" hg vacuum oven/pot at 135F, ooor most of it in a thin film in a pyrex casserole dish by natural evaporation.

What end product are you looking to make?

I also work along side with Sam in a forum for a while were he was conducting many lab tests on product he was making so I know he did not just copy and paste it. He could have built on GW methods though.

Could you refresh my memory with more about Sam and forum? I was on several small forums since 2007 but didn't start sharing on IC Mag, et al, until April 2009.

Jump117 on IC Mag had the biggest influence on my own QWET techniques.

BOOM!

I make shatter by removing the ethanol below around 50 ppm in a -29.5" hg vacuum oven/pot at 135F, ooor most of it in a thin film in a pyrex casserole dish by natural evaporation.

BOOM!

BOOM?
Is that your Lab blowing Up LOL
chemistry-gif-14.gif

snoopy-laughing-gif-9.gif

Who's on First?

I feel like Walt...I have no fargen idea w t f you guys are talked about. I have my decarbed pot and 190 proof in the freezer. I have read gray wolves post and will give this a try probably tomorrow as I'm busy today. My only question is after I fill the jar the first time and then drain it do I use a whole new batch of 190 proof or recycle the first batch again. Hope that made sense.

I was wondering that myself
My buddy has been doing it the way I posted since 2012 when I 1st learned his method, there are many similar or close methods.
But if GW had his articles posted prior to 2012 then I would say it could be possible. I asked GW a few Times if he knew my friend Sam and never got a response.
I started making tinctures quite a while ago to help sleep
With the right Indie plant you can create some Great Knockout drops

GW is way more invested in his arts for sure.

I derived my process from Dr. Jay Cavanaugh and I must say that I was quite pleased to later see that SkunkPharms used similar techniques. Their's was more lab oriented while mine was kitchen basics. Every new process I came up with was checked with Skunk to see if they had something similar that I could compare notes with. The one thing I do owe them for is showing me how to decarb concentrate in hot oil. And I have things they never touched. Some other things from them was an unmitigated disaster for me. We were running on the same paths coming from different directions. Unfortunately. Graywolf and I haven't had the opportunity to directly communicate.
dragon.gif

I derived my process from Dr. Jay Cavanaugh and I must say that I was quite pleased to later see that SkunkPharms used similar techniques. Their's was more lab oriented while mine was kitchen basics. Every new process I came up with was checked with Skunk to see if they had something similar that I could compare notes with. The one thing I do owe them for is showing me how to decarb concentrate in hot oil. And I have things they never touched. Some other things from them was an unmitigated disaster for me. We were running on the same paths coming from different directions. Unfortunately. Graywolf and I haven't had the opportunity to directly communicate. View attachment 283865
GrayWolf is one of the experts here you two will converse on the same plane I am sure. We are all Friends here
Except for Weedhopper LOL Thats a Joke
He's my buddy

Latest posts

Back