Baby Formula????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dr_toker81

'Re'Member???
Reaction score
well as i was sitting on the john this morning and looking for reading material i found the babys formula and was reading the back and it has tons of calsium and potassium and lots of other things that are good for MJ...

ha anyone ever recearched anything about it.. it really has me thinking. maybe i could try using it for nutes????? any input would be great!!! thanks guys/gals

Milk has the same ingredients but I'd be afraid of root rot or some other exotic problems. Plus your buds might wind up tasting like baby poo.

edit: Okay, I've got 4 kids and never actually tasted baby poo, so I'm guessing here.

PencilHead said:
Milk has the same ingredients but I'd be afraid of root rot or some other exotic problems. Plus your buds might wind up tasting like baby poo.

edit: Okay, I've got 4 kids and never actually tasted baby poo, so I'm guessing here.

:giggle: :rofl: :baby:

dr_toker81 said:
well as i was sitting on the john this morning and looking for reading material i found the babys formula and was reading the back and it has tons of calsium and potassium and lots of other things that are good for MJ...

ha anyone ever recearched anything about it.. it really has me thinking. maybe i could try using it for nutes????? any input would be great!!! thanks guys/gals

... uh-huh.... then once out of the seedliing/baby stage, maybe put meat 'n 'taters on the menu?.....;) ..:rofl:

Latest posts

Back