Back Again but from pots to ground grow this time

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yual gots the green thumbs up, well done pilgrem hope yual fill pouch and then some, sure yual will ;)

BWD

18th Aug
102 F

1024 and Amnesia are begining to flower. still 14hours of daylight per day. It shows that the 12/12 hours is a good guideline for indoor only.
Outdoors is natural after the summer soltice passes the plants are aware more acurately of the shortening days natures way.

I went on holiday for 3 weeks so I fixed up an auto watering system which waters 6 liters twice a day at 9am and 9pm. It was a success I came home to see these monsters. YEEEEEH.

Seeing that the 1024 was needing just a little more water per day as flowering sets in. So I will up the timer to 3 times a day at 5 litres to see what happens.
As these plants are in the ground I don't see too much chance of overwatering on this schedule.

I will plain water for a few days then switch to a mild bloom to start them off on their flowerin holiday.

The Amnesia I will leave on twice a day as it has a little less direct sun.

FIMMED 1024 now 2.4 meters. Guard cat in place!!!
1024 aug 18.jpg

1024 Flowering starts
1024 f 18 Aug.jpg

TOPPED Amnesia now 1.96 meters
Amnesia 18 Aug.jpg

Also in flower
Amnesia f 18 aug.jpg

Happy Autumn Awaits :icon_smile:

Love your guard kitty. And the plants are amazing too. ;)

this is the Amnesia Haze

8ft plant super sugary

Tricomes appear nearly all milky, no amber some clear.

What do you think.

Seedbank states mid october

View attachment 195092

View attachment 195091

Anyone know how to attatch from another post but with preview pic? Save uploading twice?

THis is the 1024 today. Just under 3 meters tall.

NIC_9620.jpg

still away to go with this one

although Bud worms have struck so BT'd it and picking them off when I see them.

Man i miss growing in the ground... stupid helicopters... your plants look great!! Green Mo Jo to ya

Wow very nice trees. Man you can almost see what the pilot is wearing in the heli. That's too close.

Nice Plant. Man I wish I could grow a tree like that outside. I live in Texas,,they would hang me from it.:D

Latest posts

Back