Badly topped plant!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh.. arrite i put the timer into 12/12, today mornin. after some extra watering, and a bit of fertiliser, the plant managed to go back to its upright position and it started to grow again :D:D thanx guys!
ill post a pic with the "healed" plant.

I'll try to buy some more lights during this week, n ill c wheather it helps :)

thnx...

DSC04521.JPG

DSC04523.JPG

I would have gave it more time after you topped it to vegg up the plant to let the secondary branches develop.

ezdavedawg said:
sketchy havin your cleaner water it
what are you talking about? THC you just need more light. You should buy this if you dont have very much money. ...replace xx with tt... hxxp://www.insidesun.com/index.php?action=item&id=739&prevaction=category&previd=2&prevstart=0
that would be sufficient enough for a few plants, and i can almost guarantee your stretching problems in your future grows will stop.

i agree, more light for sure.
you`ve swithched to 12/12 allready:watchplant:!? more time in veg would be much better and you won`t regret it come harvest, you could switch back,that plant ain`t going to yeild much being so immature.
with additional lighting the stretching will stop, the plant`s reaching for light.
good luck man.

:watchplant: I like to foliar feed my all my vegging girls with Spray n Grow and Coco Wet... the directions are important and only a very fine mist... (never spray once buds are coming on).
I know they sure perk up and seem happy when I spray them... they seem to grow overnight; but spray no more than once a week. More is not better...:eek:
:peace:

Latest posts

Back