Bagseed growth buds,first attempt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Killer bud shots vale46. Man those buds almost look like they have a redish purple tint. Damn that looks good man. :D

Hey Man! :) Yes, on the last 3 pics You can see my smallest plant, she has purple buds!! now drying :)

i dont know taste and smell is the same thing? my english is weak,sorry for that:D
purple plant has strange flavour,but on first 3 pic the buds harvested from my biggest girl she had sativa-style leaves,and the whole house smells by that, typical skunk flavour mixed with sweet & fruity flavour :D i like that

i have one plant still flowering,she smells like a lemon!!! i'll upload pics when harvested.. i'm happy for i've a lot of weed but i felt bad when cut them down..:eek: i must grow new babies because i came to like them:)

Hell, Who cares what strain they are!! hehe:eek:. M G Man! Look at those buds!! Well Done! Give em a name and get smokin!!:) Dude, I'm startin to mumble to my self. I think those pics broke somthin in my brain. Too much killer weed!! Again, GREAT JOB!;) I know what you mean about cuttin em down.:(

You are right ;) thx for reassuring replies :) All of dem going to be burned :D I'll test them separately and give them name when I'm stoned :) :) :) :) Hope Everyone to get similar buds only or better :):)

some freshly harvested buds;) sorry for pic quality

Hey Man, those look awesome!:eek: Let us know how it smokes...:) time to do it again:)

Looking good vale46. Did you harvest all your plants? Like dream grower said be sure to give us a smoke report. Great job vale46. ;)

Hey Guys !
i 'm smoking my first buds who are dry by now,they give me a pleasant,soothing high ,this is not a smoke whereby you sink in yourself,thats why i like it:) taste is good too ,dont scrape,and needn't take much in one cig to feel good,satisfied about that:)

TBG: yes, She was my last plant who smells like lemon,very excited about her effect ;)

tomorrow i'll test my purple buds ,hmm :) i go to sleep now;) good night!hope You are stoned well:)

Wow man that looks great and i bet it smokes even better. Nice shots vale46.

hey Guys we'll start burn it soon, so come and try it ;)

vale46 said:
hey Guys we'll start burn it soon, so come and try it ;)
I'm here and ready to smoke so fire it up vale46. :p Got any new dry bud shots you can share with us? ;)

hey Man! no new shots but i 'll take some tomorrow !:) they are pressed now but they're nice anyway :)

Vale, you're awsome. these seeds came from your bag? is that correct?

If I did not have 2 young boys in the home i would most likly be growing all the time.

Latest posts

Back