balls? not balls? help!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SmokeUpJohnny

Reaction score
I was looking at my deformed plant, the one that has been sick but has recently gotten better.

I saw this on it and got a little worried, what is it? anything to worry about?

thanks for having a look!

Johnny

PS not the two big horns, but the ball looking thing to the right of the right horn...

IMG_2273.JPG

Too early to tell my friend. I have the same problem. Not seing anything that says male or female. just some immature growth

I dunno UKgirl..... I'ma go the opposite and say 50/50 female :p

How long have you been on a 12/12? A male will show himself after a week and a female after 2. Here is a pic of a female and a male. Hope this helps.

still on 18/6...

one of my other plants showed her pistils already though...

my girl didnt start showing until the middle of week 3 the other one that made it to flower started showing after about 3 days that was the male

Motor City Madman said:
How long have you been on a 12/12? A male will show himself after a week and a female after 2. Here is a pic of a female and a male. Hope this helps.
...:confused:.. it depends on the maturity of the plant, and not all strains or phenotypes will react the same. MJ will express it's sexuality when it becomes sexually mature. 12/12 is NOT a requirement.
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16565 <-- MP's "SEX Ed" thread.."with pictures" ;)

thanks hick...yes all strains are different. I had 2 orange candy floss babies that were under 18/6 for 1 week then changed to 12/12. About a week or so later the female showed me her pistils then about 4 days after that the male showed me his balls. So no Motor City madman your 'rule' is not correct. Generally, yes males do seem to show first, but not always :)

Today 04:20 AMThornthanks hick...yes all strains are different. I had 2 orange candy floss babies that were under 18/6 for 1 week then changed to 12/12. About a week or so later the female showed me her pistils then about 4 days after that the male showed me his balls. So no Motor City madman your 'rule' is not correct. Generally, yes males do seem to show first, but not always :)
hehe show her his balls :p :spit:

just a little update here, just took this picture of the IT plant...

and included a pic from my big strong female

can anyone tell anything from the new "it" plant pic?

thanks

Johnny

IMG_2282.JPG

IMG_2281.JPG

Latest posts

Back