BANANA CREAM CAKE x JELOUSY x WHITE TRUFFLE 👁🔥🤯

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so how long do you plan on taking these girls...they look stunning and for 40 days they look older and mature...
Thanks buddy. By looking, about the strains 2-3 more weeks to go. I will let them go as long as these future house showings allow me to. I am praying I can get at least 1-2 people on here to keep the clones going since I will be having some down time here very soon.

Last edited:
Who would thought if you threw some kick ass genetics at a novice grower you would get this? Not me. I CAN'T FKING WAIT TO TRY THESE PHENOS BABY!!!!
20230524_182238.jpg

Last edited:
I just got home after driving for 2 days. 3 stops total, and I picked up my mother's ashes. I played 50's music for her on the ride home. :) I miss her dearly.

52 days was the longest I could keep them going due to the upcoming move. I kept 3 out of the 5 phenos and gifted them to my buddy. :) They looked the best. Hopefully the dry goes well as I am using my flower tent.
I had such an awesome time at @boo 's house. @Lesso came by and we all finally got to hang out together. Boo, thank you for the hospitality my friend. Ivan and Dutch are in my heart. Great companions! Lesso, thank you for keeping the legacy going my friend. I know you wont be disappointed. Oh, and that Hella Jelly #9. I have never tasted weed like it before. It was this watermelon sour flavor that even with hardly any cure time is a smack in your face!
I am very proud to have such great friends, and I am also grateful to be a part of this forum. Thank you everyone for the friendship we have created. And the brotherhood that will last and last!

Last edited:
Day 3 drying. Hurry up fuckers!!! Real Estate Agent will be here Friday. Such is life!!

Temps and humidity are not ideal, but life is busy right now. Temp is 73F humidity 54%. I have exhaust fan on 2 out of 10 and a small 6; fan on the floor just moving some air.

All grow related items including 2 other tents and nutes are packed away. I left out my trimmers and have some new mason jars. Once I trim, this baby gets packed away.

New chapter!
20230604_202049.jpg

Latest posts

Back