Barneys LSD, AK-48, Kandy KushXSkunk Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been a couple days since I've updated. All are doing very well under the HPS in the flowering tent. The AK-48 is short and very bushy like usual. The LSD is slightly taller and not as bushy. The Kandy Kush/Skunk are a little taller and a little bit bush. I took some pics, they are just under a week into 12/12. First 2 are AK-48, second 2 are Barneys LSD, third 2 are Kandy Kush/Skunk.

DSC00218.JPG

DSC00219.JPG

DSC00220.JPG

DSC00221.JPG

DSC00222.JPG

DSC00223.JPG

This morning one of the two remaining Kandy Kush/Skunk plants was culled due to being male. That leaves one Kandy Kush/Skunk female, one LSD female, and one AK-48 female in the flowering tent. The white widow clones are starting to root, as well as more ak-48, lsd, and kandy kush. A few more days, and I will transplant them into soil, give them maybe a week to acclimate, and put them into flowering, going for single colas, as space will be tight.

nouvellechef said:
Was the kandy a fem seed from those freebies? Were they all fem seeds?

The Kandy Kush was one of the freebies from Attitude around Xmas time. They were not fem, in fact 2 of the 3 were male. I am happy though, gives me one to take a look at, and I took clones before I flipped her, should she be a keeper I got more. They did however also give me one Hashplant/Haze from DNA seed that was feminised. Just sprouted that one the other day.

zipflip said:
:watchplant:
good lookin girls erwin :aok:
i too have one barnefarm LSD in veg stil at 5 weeks veg.
for sum reason i dont show off much of my veg cab on here so no pix of mine other tahn coupel weeks ago.
lookin forward to watchin your go thru flower , maybe get a heads up on teh LSD in floer b4 i flower mine.
i kinda have no choisce but to veg mine for another month yet due to lackin flower space. LOL
so if ya curious to see LSD in flowr after a good 2-2.5 month veg, then stay tuned to my current GJ in signature in bout a month :hubba:
hows your LSD smell :aok:

Thanks for stoppin in Zip. Funny ya send me a message now, I went through your whole journal today hoping to get some peeks at your LSD! I got my eye on it! She smells fairly strong now, just got that real dank smell, can't wait to see how she smells with some flowers on her. I haven't seen many people run it, so it should be neat to see what we come up with.

The LSD, AK-48, Kandy Kush/Skunk that are in flowering tent are doing very well. LSD is definitely in the stretch phase, AK-48 is a bushy pig. In veg tent today I was able to transplant 1 white widow clone from greenhouse seeds, 1 AK-48 clone from Nirvana, and 1 LSD clone from Barneys Farm. I also transplanted a Hash/Haze seedling from DNA, it was a feminised freebie. I want to run a few of the Hash/Haze solely for the purpose of making some killer bubble with it. In the description from DNA it says it makes some outstanding red hash. I want some!

Thanks S.E. Yeah the AK-48 is just about to take off into flower. It's my first time doin the Kandy Kush and the LSD so we are just gettin introduced. By next round we should be pretty well acquainted. lol. Yeah, my wife is pretty ansy to see some flowers on there too!

Hello all. Just doing a quick update of the journal. All in flowering tent are doing very well. The AK-48 is just about to go into full flowering mode. The LSD and Kandy Kush should be doing the same very soon. All got fed this morning 1/2 tsp Grow Big, 1/2 tsp Big Bud, 1/2 tsp Tiger Bloom, 1/2 tsp Purple Maxx, 1 tsp cal/mag for a gallon of filtered water. I like to give the Grow Big for the first couple feedings after switching to 12/12 to give them a little more N. Probably next feeding, I will drop the Grow Big, and up the dosage of Big Bloom, and Tiger Bloom to 75% strength, then the following feeding hopefully to full strength. First 2 pics are the DNA Kandy Kush/Skunk, next 2 are Barneys Farm LSD, last 2 are Nirvana AK-48.

DSC00224.JPG

DSC00225.JPG

DSC00226.JPG

DSC00227.JPG

DSC00228.JPG

DSC00229.JPG

Hello all. All the girls are doing well. Lots and lots of bud sites. Took some pics of them. First 2 are Kandy Kush/Skunk, second 2 are AK-48, last 2 are LSD. Gotta do a little redesign today. Gotta move the carbon filter into a vertical position in the corner of tent, and attach the light all the way to roof of tent to allow for some more growth. The way it is setup now, the light is adjusted all the way up, and I need some more room. Plant tops are gettin close to the light again. Will post some pics when I get things rearranged. Enjoy.

plants 001.jpg

plants 002.jpg

plants 003.jpg

plants 004.jpg

plants 005.jpg

plants 006.jpg

"Hello all. All three of the large plants received a flushing with 3 gallons of filtered water with 1 tsp per gallon of Clearex solution. They then received 1 gallon of filtered water with full-strength nutes. A runoff PH of 6.5 was attained on all 3. I also did the rearranging of my carbon filter and my light hood, so that I could raise the light up some more. I'm very happy with the way it turned out. Will post pics of it soon.

Good looking plants bro...it seems LED are not bad! :hubba:

Latest posts

Back