Bbb

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JustAnotherAntMarching

Smot Poker Since '93
Reaction score
Hey guys I know many people here were wondering how BBBean was doin... Well i dont have specific details I did recieve a reply from her father saying she was doin better and should hopefully be outta the hospital soon.... :D Hope hes right...

orangesunshine said:
wow all this time i thought she just moved on after her operation----good to hear the bean is on the upside----thanks jaam---send our love to the bean if you can---keep us posted

will do... this is the first word ive heard since the beginning of Dec...

Thanks for the update ws wondering about our little sweetheart.

Thanks JAAM...that makes me feel a lot better...man she must have really been sick if she is still in the hospital after all this time....but at least she is getting better and we have heard something.

Please wish her well from all of us. I miss that girl. Thanks for the word JAAM
XOX
OHC

Thanks JAAM--I have been so worried about our gal BBB.

I seem to have missed all of this. I was wondering what happened to her. Glad she is OK.

yep thats good to hear, hope she gets better soon!

Thanks for the update, JAAM.

@orangesunshine: I find it difficult to adjust to the new, (old), format of the site and don't spend as much time as I used to. I wonder if that's the same with the others that aren't posting as of late. I still have a sence of loss when I sign into the site and if others do, it's understandable that they don't frequent the site like they used to. Hopefully changes are in the works to bring the site back up to it's previously new form.

That is a really long time to be in the hospital. I am glad she is finally getting back out of there. Poor lady. She will get better with all the love coming to her from here. I hope at least, she is getting good sponge baths from cute male nurses.

orangesunshine said:
what's everyone else's excuse for becoming MIA---lot's of new faces---many of the old have faded away---maybe not totally, but much less air time---hope they are just harvesting multi pound crops and will also be back soon

Hi! Get well BBB

Latest posts

Back