Be gentle its my first time!Auto AK47

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if you have 10 20W cfls in a room, it wont be any brighter and it will not be like having 2000W bulb (sound silly yet??), the light will just be distributed more evenly as 20W light...

if that were the case, i would go and spend $100 on cfls and have 5000W of light and have the biggest girls ever!!... :stoned:

i know you just wanna grow some girls, but if you want some dank out of em, you gotta do the work and the research...

check out my FIRST grow, still on it,,, this is my journal, you will see what i mean about the work and how easy it is at the same time...

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36403

Cat,yes i think i get it now!!
I have done a lot of research & work, but this is my first time growing indoors with lights & i'm still learning.
Thanks for the input.
G---------

Hi,
Some better pic's.of my room & auto ak47's & himalayan gold.

The room is not finished,it was full of boxes till 2 weeks ago.

I'm not trying to win any competitions, just a small stash for myself & a bit of fun!!:ignore:
G----------------

DSCI0042.JPG

DSCI0008.JPG

DSCI0012.JPG

DSCI0023.JPG

DSCI0035.JPG

CAN 3 046.jpg

CAN 3 049.jpg

CAN 3 051.jpg

CAN 3 052.jpg

CAN 3 050.jpg

CAN 3 053.jpg

CAN 3 047.jpg

looking nice... i am growing himalayan gold, and it gets HUGE... mine is 6ft tall at 6 weeks flower... research is key!!.. they look nice and that room has some serious potential!! :D

GREENDREAMER said:
Hi,
Schoolboy, i dont really want to be in a war of semantics with you!
Buuuuuttt --- Drought= long spell of dry weather!
I have the bulbs as close as i can.
I agree with you,abt trying to box in the plants,but it is all ready a difficult space to work with.

lol draught drought. lol like 420 said stoners are bad spellers haha. and apparently bad readers too

btw, didnt realize how small the space was. youll prolly be fine. hook that other one up soon, and try to position the lights to cover the plants as good as possible..

good luck

Latest posts

Back