be honest- how much weed do you smoke in a Year??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In a year I smoke 4.5-6oz, that is with a lot of sharing. Not even close to as much as some of you, but I stay high morning to night :hubba:

At one point I was doing an ounce in a day or two. Yikes. But at that time I was getting most of my pay in tips and had practically no bills, so it wasn't really a problem. It was street quality weed, so it's not like I was s,okin whitewidow or anything...

Now adays I am on a budget so I buy a nickelbag or so a week, unless a friend brings some over.

DomsChron said:
It depends, because I just ordered this strain bred by Subcool called Pandora's box. I'm kind of scared to grow and smoke it.

Here is how Subcool describes it:
"Pandoras Box

Many years ago the most powerful magic recipe was locked away to protect humanity from the devastating power, locked inside a combination of genetics that only a team of Uber-stoners would have the power to harness. This strain is very stable and we are very excited about the yields we have seen. The first plants I saw grown in a hydro hut grown by a newbie grower were literally sagging with huge glass like buds and the buzz is up, speedy, very **** eating grin and smiling like a Cheshire cat like high. It’s a bit smoother than JTR and has a different feel in the head less haze influence. I can’t tell where the ceiling is as every bowl I smoke I seem to get a bit higher until the point my vision blurs. Not for light weights. I can’t stop grinning when I smoke this weed."

Whats even better is the description of the high:
Zooming, Happy, Grinning, anti depressant BIGTIME!

I was going to order Vortex from TGA but after reading this description I am going to order Pandora's box. I am thinking a good christmas present to myself will be some of these seeds and either Agent Orange (TGA) or Sugar Berry (Joey Weed.) You will see pics of me sitting on the couch with a seatbelt on and aviator goggles strapped to my face!!! "Let's goooooooooooooooooooo"

i quit smoking when my son was born many yrs ago and then i had a brush with the man.since my son is older and i am free from incarceration and paper,i find that i di smoke more.now that i am growing i surely smoke everyday.i just refused to buy the junk that was being sold in my area,especially for the price and grade of it.i do love my own smoke.hell i love growing it as much if not more than smoking it.

It depends on the quality. If I could garner a good supply of premo buds 100% of the time, i could survive on 1 gram per day or less, making a total of 350 grams a year. Yearly cost - $4300 or less retail.

Right now however, I'm running through much more because of the brickness. I think if I had to use this stuff from now on out the rest of the year, i'd be looking at 600-1000grams per year. Costing $3200 - $5300

I could probably grow my supply for around $100 in nutrients + $60-100 CO2 cost + $120 light cost per year. I don't currently have CO2 so there would be that increase in cost, plus equipment.

I have a VERY LOW TOLERANCE to anything naturally....

I go through an eight every week so about 6.5 ounces a year.

I do vaporize my weed first and then smoke it after, so I guess you could count that as double the smokage idk :D

With the rhyming slogan of Mars - "A Mars a day helps you work, rest and play"

1gm a day helps me work rest and play.

My first grow, weighing in at 4 oz, lasted about 6 months.. many many days in those I was high from wake to sleep (shame I can hardly remember them).

That isn't how I want to live.. I wasn't productive/social enough.

Now, I only smoke (bought garbage commercial) with friends.. maybe a gram or two a month at most.

Oh how I miss my homegrown.

For me I had to break my smokage into week and weekend.

Week smokage I usually smoke a bowl before work and two or three after work. This averages out to about 1.5 grams a day.

Week total... 7.5g

Weeked smokage usually comes in at a higher total. I share more and have more time during the day to consume.

Weekend total... 5.5g

Yearly total... 624g or 22oz

When I was a commercial grower I could smoke a good qtr-half a day but now, 10 yrs later {now alot more chillaxed} I probably smoke a bowl or 2 by myself/day. When I'm out of my personal I buy an oz'er every month. 1 ounce cost $300.00 round these here parts, so lets see...{the sound of 7greeneyes rusty brain cogs comin' to life} 12 x 300 = $3,600 USD. And all these calculations don't make me think I have a problem, I just think I don't have enough! ;)

Latest posts

Back