"Beastiebloomz"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this stuff rocks man is like super thrive for flowering

Gotta love the stuff. The amount of trich it produces is crazy.

newgreenthumb said:
Anybody tried this stuff from Foxfarm? I wanted some advice or any testimonies before spending the money on it. http://www.4hydroponics.com/nutrients/beastiebloomz.asp Claims it increases flower/bud size. :confused:

Well...it is an excellent bloom fert...but since you are a microbial grower, like myself...gonna say your soillife won't like synthetics...try the big bloom instead. ;)

It does work great and I just pounded mine with it with FFOF soil

but ..... like E-man said for you big bloom ;)

grow on

So Eman, I shouldn't use synthetics with microbial ammendments? What effect will that have on my micorrizhae? And tea?

newgreenthumb said:
So Eman, I shouldn't use synthetics with microbial ammendments? What effect will that have on my micorrizhae? And tea?

The wrong effect. The salts from synthetics will wipe out your microbes. I can't start a big arguement here on 'why organics', because we all know synthetics work and work well. But, I think you should go one way or the other. If your microbes are doing their thing and plant is happy, and you introduce something to wipe out your microbes...the plant has to go back to processing nutrients on it's own. I've seen it happen, she might just get wiggly or droop for a few days. But when it's time to flower is when your fungal microbes really come on strong, so keep them if you can eh?

We can work on your veg tea if you want, for a flower tea. Drop some N and add a little P...and you gotta stop using sugar and get some unsulphured molasses.;)

Elephant Man said:
We can work on your veg tea if you want, for a flower tea. Drop some N and add a little P...and you gotta stop using sugar and get some unsulphured molasses.;)
Now how do I add some P and K to my teas and I got cha on the molasses. Will be picking up some this weekend. By the way tea has really got a stink on :joint4: since its been brewing.

newgreenthumb said:
Now how do I add some P and K to my teas and I got cha on the molasses. Will be picking up some this weekend. By the way tea has really got a stink on :joint4: since its been brewing.

The molasses will take care of the smell, I add about 1/4 tsp per gallon every 2 or 3 days. It is a greak source for K as well. I forget exactly what you had going in your tea, my P comes from all my sources really. I switch from High N guano to High P in flower mix also. Give me a day to look at my notes and I will come up with something for you.

Ok, I found your tea recipe...but how much water are you adding these ingrediants to? Post it up in your journal and we can go from there, this thread is getting off topic.

Anyone who comes along to find this thread and wants to try FF BeastieBloomz IMO should checkout my brother HGB's journal for pics of his incredible success with it. If you ask him nicely, he might give you his recipe.;)

Latest posts

Back