Being watched by the enemy...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

time4tokin20s

Reaction score
This ripper walked right up on me and a plant today.
Just look at the evil in her eyes:eek: < shiver >

007.JPG

HippyInEngland said:
Looks like it wants to get into your freezer ;) :hubba:

Is your plant fenced off?

LOL,it was close enough I think I could have wrestled it down.
Once the plants get so big my fencing is inadequate.Every year I lose a few buds here and there to deer.My homemade repel juice doesn't even work around harvest.

Hah. Homemade repel juice, is that a euphemism for your own piss or something else? Can't you use fox-urine? I thought I read something like that.

Look into the freezer! I like that one!

I'm sure she left quickly after he saw you, but she'll be back. Yeah, you ruined her high and harshed her mellow.

Some say that blood meal keeps rabbits and deer and such away. Supposedly blood meal attracts predators such as coyotes, and that scares the herb eating animals away. I don't know, but it's what I've been told several times.

As long as the deer keep away until the plant is done vegging you will usually only lose a few buds.Once budding starts it seems they just can't resist the smell(who can).Besides it seems they just like a curiosity nibble once you have buds.Small cylinder fencing and repellent do the trick until then.For my repellent I put water,4 eggs,tobasco,pepper,and a few bars of soap in a blender chop them up.Then put it in milk jugs and pour all around a site.The only predators I've seen blood meal attract is mosquitoes.Thousands of em':eek:

godspeedsuckah said:
I ate one of her relatives at a bbq just lastnight. MMMMMMMMMM it was good!!!

I love deer jerky.One of these days I'm gonna get me another bow and go hunting.I haven't went since I was a kid.I hunt arrowheads and walk up on deer all the time.Ain't nothing like being stoned, taking a nice peaceful walk through the weeds, and having a deer jump up three feet in front of you.Turkeys are bad too.They'll fly up about face level.Get the ol' ticker going.

Latest posts

Back