Being watched by the enemy...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
night501 said:
this just raised a question for me.
ok so THC is stored in fat cells. what if you raised your own chicken or duck or some kind of small animal with an ample amount of fat. If about a month before you killed and dressed the animal you mixed a few buds into its feel would you possibly get any effect from the THC stored in the animal?
It could be another hairbrained scheem but its like 5:30 in the morning and i need to sleep. This is where my mind goes when im sleep deprived.

If you feed it about 2lb of your prized buds then you may, somehow I doubt anyone will try this experiment.

you can buy blocks of salt that deer are more attarcted to than plants. They would perfer that instead. I've also heard that if they eat the buds it gives them a burning feel on their tounge. But how would I really know,I'm not a deer. Just be careful around them around their mating time. They are a beatiful creature to watch. oh and to eat eat too.

go to the hairstylist's and get a few bags of cut hair and spread it around your plant sites, and if you play hockey or any sport that requires a "stinkin hockey bag" pull a couple of smelly shirts or socks out and place them near the deers trail the strong human scents will make them wary.

Latest posts

Back