BERSERKERS Stoney Bud

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

berserker

Valhalla
Reaction score
Well everyone I just started another grow.I figured I can do a journal on this grow.This will be my first journal,so bear with me.I have finished germinating and put the seeds in soil on 1/16,They all broke ground 1/18.Right now I have them in Fox Farm's Ocean Forest,I also mix in some Fox Farm Happy Frog,I found that straight Ocean forest is a little to hot for seedlings.Then I also add a little more Perlite in with it.I have the seedlings under 4 3'flor's 2 cool and 2 warm.The temp is at 82F.After about two weeks I will transplant and start to give them some nutes.They will go under a 400 MH for veg and 400 HPS for flowering.I will be useing Fox Farm Grow Big for veg and Fox Farm Tiger bloom and Big Bloom for flowering.I really dont know what else to put in for now.Until later.Keep it GREEN:hubba:

sb1.jpg

sb2.jpg

sb3.jpg

yeroc1982 said:
Looks like ur on ur way to a succesfull grow. How many u gona plant?
I only started 4,because I started 4 East coast Diesel.That are only 2 days behiend this grow.Keep it GREEN:hubba:

Cool, so for ur buddin area u got a 400w hps and 400w mh for a total of 800watts? Jus wonderin cuz i got 2 400w hps and 1 400w mh for my flowerin room.

yeroc1982 said:
Cool, so for ur buddin area u got a 400w hps and 400w mh for a total of 800watts? Jus wonderin cuz i got 2 400w hps and 1 400w mh for my flowerin room.
I can move that MH in there if I need to.But usually keep it smaller.Its just me smokin.I try to get a pound a harvest,out of 3 or 4 plants.Keep it GREEN:hubba:

What up B.:ciao: Everything looks and sounds great. :aok: Here's some GREEN MOJO to give them babies a boost. ;)

berserker said:
I can move that MH in there if I need to.But usually keep it smaller.Its just me smokin.I try to get a pound a harvest,out of 3 or 4 plants.Keep it GREEN:hubba:

How much do u usually get off one plant? Im tryin K2 now, supposed to have high yeilds but my other strain luckey if u get 1.5 oz'z from 1 plant!

Theres that Stoneybud again. Good luck on the grow B, MOJO for them babies.

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
What up B.:ciao: Everything looks and sounds great. :aok: Here's some GREEN MOJO to give them babies a boost. ;)
I am really looking forward to growing SB.If I can get half the results that you got TBG,I a happy camper.:D Thanks for the mojo bro:aok: Keep it GREEN:hubba:

Dubbaman said:
Theres that Stoneybud again. Good luck on the grow B, MOJO for them babies.
Thanks Dubbman for the Mojo.This will be a very fun grow.Keep it GREEN:hubba:

Like dubbaman said, Stoney Bud again!!!!! I really like watching them grow. Good luck on ya grow!!!! Oh yea that 400w hps is good enough for 8 plants??? i waz jus wondering how many i cam fit under mine. check out my new grow when u get time.

Oh yea that 400w hps is good enough for 8 plants???
I only put 4 under it.But if I have a bigger grow going.Then I will bring in the other 400.

Well I had to go and take some pics of the little ones.They are only 1 week old today.They are growing great so far,Lets hope it stays like that.Keep it GREEN:hubba:

week1.jpg

week 1.jpg

wk1.jpg

wk 1.jpg

wk 1 .jpg

everythings looking amazing so far B, as you know we are almost identical for this grow man, i`m using cfl`s too and then i have my conversion ballast which allows use of MH and HPS from the same ballast and fixture for the remaining veg-through-flower.
it`s great to see you finally get a journal growing/going:p hoping for females with ya!
this should be interesting to see what obstacles we may come across along the way:)
as you said-"if TBG`s grow is anything to go by we`re sailling"-did you see the amount of trichomes on the fan leaves:shocked: !!! that`ll make some tasty hash man!
i`ll be keeping my eyes on this one.
good luck m8 "Green Mojo" coming your way...

shuggy4105 said:
everythings looking amazing so far B, as you know we are almost identical for this grow man, i`m using cfl`s too and then i have my conversion ballast which allows use of MH and HPS from the same ballast and fixture for the remaining veg-through-flower.
it`s great to see you finally get a journal growing/going:p hoping for females with ya!
this should be interesting to see what obstacles we may come across along the way:)
as you said-"if TBG`s grow is anything to go by we`re sailling"-did you see the amount of trichomes on the fan leaves:shocked: !!! that`ll make some tasty hash man!
i`ll be keeping my eyes on this one.
good luck m8 "Green Mojo" coming your way...
Thanks Bro.It will be really intresting to watch both of our grows,like you side it is almost a twin grow.Lets hope for smooth sailing on this grow.Man,then trich's,Looked like TBG trew some sugar on his plants before he took his pic's.I will be keeping an eye on your grow,and some GREEN MOJO your way.Keep it GREEN:hubba:

I transplanted these little ladies into there final home last night,4 gallon waste paper baskets.In two of them they have Myco paks in them.The two on the left.I started to get them nutes last night also.Started them of a half strenghth,Grow Big by Fox Farm.Also they are under a 400 MH.Fans are going.The temp is at 79 deg. Here are some pics of the ladies.Keep it GREEN:hubba:

sb1.jpg

sb2.jpg

sb3.jpg

sb4.jpg

sb5.jpg

sb6.jpg

myco pak.jpg

Make sure you don't give the ones with the myco too much nitro. The myco will make your plants thrive without nutes for a while.
There are over 50,000 research studies on the mycorrhizal relationship. The mycorrhizal fungi excrete powerful chemicals that dissolve mineral nutrients, absorb water, retard soil pathogens, and glue soil particles together into porous structure. Mycorrhizal can expand the surface area of the root mass by 700%. Both plant and fungus benefit from the symbiotic relationship. Research has documented improved plant nutrient and water uptake and resistance to a wide range of soil diseases and environmental extremes. Plants establish fruit and flower more abundantly and require less intensive care. This is a major reason why plants form natural undisturbed areas can thrive for decades and centuries without irrigation, fertilizer and pesticides.
Some good looking ladies you have there btw:D.

Damn B the little babies have now grown into beautiful young ladies and man do they look great. ;)

The ladies look great, B :cool:

spectacular look'n specemines :hubba: The Green Mojo yer way, buddy :lama:

Latest posts

Back