BERSERKERS Stoney Bud

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Make sure you don't give the ones with the myco too much nitro. The myco will make your plants thrive without nutes for a while.
I am doing some research on myco.I will keep an eye on that thanks.When you started to use myco what was the difference on how much you were feeding you plants?Keep it GREEN:hubba:

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Damn B the little babies have now grown into beautiful young ladies and man do they look great. ;)
Thanks Bro.But,Like I said if I get half of what you did.I am in shape;) Keep it GREEN:D

Dubbaman said:
Looking great man MOJO for future Ms. Stoneybuds
Thanks man.I love the way this plant is growing.Oh,By the way congrats of being MVP.Keep it GREEN:D

That crazy vancouver guy said:
The ladies look great, B :cool:

spectacular look'n specemines :hubba: The Green Mojo yer way, buddy :lama:
Thanks man,I cant wait to see how they taste.I am really enjoy growing this strain so far.Keep it GREEN:D

When you started to use myco what was the difference on how much you were feeding you plants?
It's really only effective in veg because thats when you have the most root growth. I've went from feeding every watering to every 3rd and have nice dark green foliage. The myco gives off nitro itself thats why I said don't give it too much nitro.

wow B! those ladies are huge man, i still have mines under the cfl`s right now at the end of wk2, i`m sticking em under the HPS very soon...

shuggy4105 said:
wow B! those ladies are huge man, i still have mines under the cfl`s right now at the end of wk2, i`m sticking em under the HPS very soon...
They are growing like a "weed':D . I am excited about the end result on both of ours.I will be over to take a look at yours.Keep it GREEN;)

sillysara said:
hey berserker
u know stuff they lok great cant wait for ur harvest!!:D
Thanks sara for the kind words and for stoping in.I cant wait until harvest either.:hubba: Keep it GREEN:D

allgrownup said:
Lookin good man. i'll be hangin round for this one.

peace
Well,I hope I dont disappoint you now.;) Keep it GREEN:D

Ya ladies are looking good B. err were i look:watchplant: i see Stoney Buds LOL, thats cool. I hope you keep them happy so they get them diamonds on them like TBG did wit his. Im locked in on this grow. Keep up the good farming :farm:

BluntFullOfKush said:
Ya ladies are looking good B. err were i look:watchplant: i see Stoney Buds LOL, thats cool. I hope you keep them happy so they get them diamonds on them like TBG did wit his. Im locked in on this grow. Keep up the good farming :farm:
Thanks man.i hope I am lucky enough to get some buds like TBG did.Man,He has got a GREEN THUMB:D

allgrownup said:
Lookin good man. i'll be hangin round for this one.

peace
Thanks.I just hope now that everyones watching I dont kill my plants:eek: The pressure:hairpull: Keep it GREEN:D

berserker said:
Thanks.I just hope now that everyones watching I dont kill my plants The pressure Keep it GREEN
No worries man im sure someone else will be popping up here soon with some more of the baby Stoneys ;)

Hey Dubb,The Stoney Bud Strain is a BIG HIT.Before you know it.CANNABIS CUP:holysheep: Keep it GREEN:D

No pressure man......we just expects results like TBG's or :chuck::hitchair:

J/K

:p

hey B, have you noticed any slight "red" colour in the new growth,top centre?

Latest posts

Back