BERSERKERS Stoney Bud

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hear alot of the diesel...please give us a smoke report when all is said and done....beautiful plants btw

The Diesel is growing thick threw the nodes,Looks like cabbage,its so thick threw the whole plants.I will have to take some pics of that next time around.The plants are starting to throw off a nice little scent.Really soon,they will start to tell us what sex they are.I have plenty of seeds of both strains I am growing here,so I wont be keeping any males for pollen.:hitchair: .Thanks for looking in on this duel grow.Keep it GREEN:D

I just got caught up, they look great. Can not wait to see the next round of photos.

Good news,Last night,became a proud father to 2 females.I was happy.Two of the Stoney Buds are female,so I will keep my eyes open for the rest to tell me whats what.I will keep you posted.Keep it GREEN:D

:yay: 2 SB girls :hubba: i cant wait to get my own going ;) not much longer though congrats on the Fems B.

excelent result with the females dude, i`m starting from the beggining now:rolleyes:
those Deisel look great too, well jealous,lol.:hitchair:
cool growing man,well done.

Thanks every one for looking in on these two grows.

Shuggy,Glad to hear that you are on your way again.Gonna watch that journal.LOTS AND LOTS of GREEN MOJO your way Bro.

Spring is coming:yay:

Congrats on the Stoneybud ladies B. Your gonna love that bud trust me mang. ;)

hey man, did you manage to sort out the cupping of the leaves and find out what did it?

Here are the Stoney Bud starting of 5 weeks in veg.I have 3 females out of the 4 SB,so far.So here they are.Keep it GREEN:D

sb1.jpg

sb2.jpg

sb3.jpg

sb4.jpg

sb5.jpg

sb6.jpg

Here is the other part of the journal now.This is the Diesel.I lost there feeding,So i ended up missing a nute feeding and they started to get a little yellow from the lack of N,but all is well and they are back on track.Keep it GREEN:D

d1.jpg

d2.jpg

d3.jpg

d4.jpg

nice theres nothing like the taste of diesel, mmm mmm mm m good. :hubba: but have never been able to get my hands on super dense, maby its trait:confused: but those babes took very nice;)

I know, when I grew diesel before.Thats was the first time having it.I had to make seeds.I love that strain.They are compact liked that because I have them under flor's.I can keep it light nice and tight on them so the nodes are really tight.I had to add some cfl's to add some light to penatrate the canopy.Keep it GREEN:D

those diesel are SOOOO tight!!! So, did you manage to sort out the cupping of the leaves and find out what did it?

Latest posts

Back