BERSERKERS Stoney Bud

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
allgrownup said:
No pressure man......we just expects results like TBG's or :chuck::hitchair:

J/K

:p
I will make sure now.I havent had my kicked like that in along time.I will be taking new pic tonight.They are looking good.

Well here they are after 23 days.They have been under a 400 MH for 6 days now.Started Grow Big 1/2 strength every other watering.Acouple of the tips are slightly turning yellow.So I am backing the Grow Big off to 1/4 strength,every other watering.The leaves are getting a shine to them,and they are taking off good.The two on the left are the ones with the myco paks in them.The two on the the right are Diesel.I got 4 others in another room that are about a week behind the Diesel in this room.Thanks for stopping in.Until next time,Keep it GREEN:D

sb1.jpg

sb bl.jpg

sb br.jpg

sb fl.jpg

sb rf.jpg

sb closet.jpg

great lookin ladies dude,what size containers do you have them in B?

shuggy4105 said:
great lookin ladies dude,what size containers do you have them in B?
Thanks Shuggy,I started them in 4"pots now they are in 4 gallon trash cans from wally world.Keep it GREEN:D

Whats up B. The young ladies are looking great mang. ;) Looking foward to seeing them ladies produce some frosty fat buds. :hubba:

I wanted to add this to the journal also,I'd like to introduce you too the other ones I have got going.They are only a week behind the Stoney Bud.Here they are,,,,There very first apperience....The one..The only......DIESEL!!!:clap: Lets give it up for them...come on:yay: :banana: Hope you enjoy the show :D

Heres some info,on these plants.They are in Ocean Forest,Getting Grow Big 1/4 strength every other watering,the pots they are in now will be the one's they will flower in.All they are is Beer buckets,maybe two gallon pots,they are under flors and will be until flower,then they will get HPS.Like I said above they are a week behind Stoney Bud.So,these 4 and the two on the right with the Stoney Bud,are Diesel.So 6 all together Diesel and 4 Stoney Bud will be the rest of this journal.Keep it GREEN:D

diesel 1.jpg

diesel 2.jpg

diesel 3.jpg

diesel 4.jpg

diesel 5.jpg

diesel 6.jpg

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
They are looking great B. Any signs of sex yet?
Thanks TBG, They havent started to lift there skirts for me to see yet;) I will keep sweet talking to them,hope that works:hubba: Keep it GREEN:D

Hey Bro,you have thanked more people then I got posts.You know how to spread the LOVE ;-)

Hey B man the ladies are looking great bro ;) nice strains you have there Gonna have your self a Forest going there soon good luck hope to see some nice frosty budz soon:p

hey b!
girls (hopfully )are loooking great:)
i cant wait to see ur girls grow:)
keep it up!
im lockd into this grow now :)
wooooo!:)
mero

Thanks you guys for stopping in.It will be a jungle during flowering.But,the diesel I am just gonna keep small,concentrate on huge colas.Maybe even going Bonsai with acouple of the diesel.I haven't decided yet.I guess I have to do that in the near future.I will keep you all posted on that.Until then,Keep it GREEN:D

Heres an update of Stoney Bud.They are 32 days old.Feeding them more Grow Big now,1/2 strength every other watering.Next feeding looks like it will go up again.I had/have a cupping of the leaves.Looks like it just worked itself out.I raised the light to back of the intensity of the MH.When the plants got use to it.Slowly brining it back down.Other wise,the grow is going great.I do have,I dont know the correct name of it,But a tri growth.Its on its second growth if that.:hubba: The next thread will be update of the Diesel grow.Thanks for looking in.Keep it GREEN:D

t1.jpg

t2.jpg

t3.jpg

t4.jpg

t5.jpg

t6.jpg

Here they are again.They are only 23 days old.Getting 1/2 strength Grow Big every other watering.They are growing nice and tight nodes.There hasn't been anything wrong with this grow.Keep it GREEN:D

d1.jpg

d2.jpg

d3.jpg

d4.jpg

d5.jpg

d6.jpg

Latest posts

Back