BERSERKERS Stoney Bud

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the ladies look great, berserker...

on moving the plants with minimal damage... I suggest getting some Saran wrap (plastic wrap) and wrapping it around the ladies like a cigar to "shrink wrap" them into a managable condition. just a thought....

Your grow looks beautiful Berserker. Good luck and can't wait to see that finished product.

Thanks everyone for stopping in.The canopy in each of the growrooms are just full.The smell for the Stoney Bud is starting come along very nice.Diesel,well that there is just a stink any ways,But a good stink;) I will be chopping the Stoney Bud down around 4/20.

on moving the plants with minimal damage... I suggest getting some Saran wrap (plastic wrap) and wrapping it around the ladies like cigar to "shrink wrap" them into a managable condition. just a thought....
Thats a good idea.I have something similar in mind.But basiclly the same thing.

Yummy, ill be over for some brunch here in a few weeks man well better make it about 2 months and ill have an opening
You know you can come on over anytime.

Yes im a newb. What do you mean by 1/18 and 1/16
What 1/16 and 1/18 means is Jan.16th and Jan.18th ;)

Thanks again for everyone stopping in.I will keep you posted on the move.Until next time.Keep it GREEN:D

Whats up B. I see the ladies are coming right along and looking great. Just so you know the Stoneybuds take about 8 to 10 weeks for flower. We try and let them go 10 everytime as it does make a difference. :hubba: Just thought you should know that. ;)

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Whats up B. I see the ladies are coming right along and looking great. Just so you know the Stoneybuds take about 8 to 10 weeks for flower. We try and let them go 10 everytime as it does make a difference. :hubba: Just thought you should know that. ;)
Thanks for sharing that TBG.I would have been looking at it the trichs close and scratching my head at 8-9 weeks,,,,lol But I know these ladies will be worth the wait.Keep it GREEN:D

WOW B gotta say you have a green thumb there bro what a jungle lol your gonna be one happy camper when all said and done good luck bro grow on peace

they look great man, how tall are those SB, and are you planning on transplanting the deisel into 4gal?
excellent work bro.

your gonna be one happy camper when all said and done
Sticky,Glad to see you around.I already am happy..I don't know if you seen it posted on the coffee table.I got acouple buds growing right out of the leaf.:eek: Its kind of cool to look at.I cant wait until harvest time.;)

how tall are those SB, and are you planning on transplanting the diesel into 4gal?
The Stoney Bud is between 33 to 36in. tall.I am gonna keep the Diesel in them 1gal. containers.Lets just say,I am doing an experiment to see the difference on the same strain in different size containers,on yield,and to see if being in a smaller container has any effect on the plant over all and ending result.Keep it GREEN:D

I saw that thread yesterday, ber... that's trippy, fer sure :aok:

you got a "special" girl there....:hubba:

you might wanna keep an eye out that it doesn't hermie on you as well....

never heard or seen that happen before dude, don`t think it`s particularly bad though....

Latest posts

Back