Best city for weed in the US

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Toronto is a great city!!!! I've partied there several times!!! Smoked in a head shop in Toronto, bought seeds and drove back home!

if you know the right people ,you can get good pot every where ,,,,the problem used to be the price$,,,, i say use too because i have not brought weed in about 4 years ,,,,p,l,r

holycow ive been here 5 years,just lookimg at my info and seen join date feb 2005 ,,,,,,,,p,l.r

Houston has always been good to me when i wasn't growing pretty much any strain you want and good prices too.:)

well I must say...unless things have changed in Texas over the last 15 yrs. I sat 5 days in jail, had to hire an attorney, and still pay 1000 bucks for 2 1/2 grams of weed. Granted this was in Austin...but still the state of Texas judicial system. Texas is probably not one of the most pot friendly states...lol

Never come to Florida, we have to import most of our **** and the police are always cracking down. Girl I meet was given a $400 ticket for a roach!!! I'm so tired of brick weed and overpriced dealers. It's either straight off the boat bricks or imported ounces from cali so I must put my foot down and say no more.

One day i'll have my place in Cali. How's San Jose doing in the dispensary business?? Wouldn't mind growing their.

Latest posts

Back