Best Eight Strains on the planet!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Stoney Bud

I need two more strains to fill my dance card. I need eight strains that are world class smoke. My dream is to have an ounce of the best weed in the world from all classes in eighths. An eighth of each flavor. Damn that would be a hell of an OZ. Open the bag and say "Well, shall I have White Widow or Afghani? Maybe a tad of each..."

This is by best taste, best high, and best smell and look.

I'm trying to get the best 8 strains that exist today. But I want them to be the best from pure Sativa to pure Indica and the best, most unique stops in between them.

I have to have the best purple strain on the planet. Bright color, awesome high. What is it?

I'm thinking maybe the strongest blueberry also. Or maybe a citrus if there is one that has some serious high to it.

Right now, here's what's on the list:

White Widow
Snow White
Ice
Afghani
Aurora Indica
Big Bud

It's not fancy, but it's what I have on hand. Now, before you laugh, I let the big bud go past it's best harvest date and it got a stony, knock you on your butt high to it that several people have said was almost too intense for them. The younger bud from the same plant wasn't anything to brag about. It's fun sometimes to see the variations you can get with the same clones with different harvest intentions. Without a doubt, letting your harvest go another few days with most weed will completely change it's high to a more intense, body high. Lot's of people enjoy weed that has the most effect on them. I call em "Higher Junkies". The more slammed they are in any direction, the better they like that weed! That's the kind of weed I want to put together in an 8 piece oz.

How about if everyone post their version of the 8, or even just one strain you really love. You gotta say which one it's going to bump. One in, one out.

This should be fun. 3,000 stoners figuring out what the best 8 MJ is.

All they had to do is ask!

A nice combo of plants u got there man...how do u keep up with so many strains? heh

monkeys top 10
i have 9 so far 1 to get which im looking for a pure sativa to finsh my collection off
1.serious seeds bubblegum
2.krowmobes gdp
3.krowmobes gdpxbb(gdp=bigbudxpurple elke)
4.heath robinsons purple shiva
5.heath robinsons sour deisla
6.heath robinsons NLXG13/white widow
7.siran seeds Thor
8.serious seeds chronic
9.subcools jack thr ripper

gdp..tent 003.jpg

gdp..tent 004.jpg

gdpxbb 001.jpg

Hey stoney,
I've "heard" great things about Trainwreck and OG Kush. one day I hope to try those two strains out.

stoney bud; it you like the aurora; then might i suggest the pure NL? the blueberry? pure or a hybrid. original or remake? the reason i ask is because over the years b/b has gained more and more indica aiming at the indoor market. = 80% indica / 20% sativa now.

Mutt said:
Hey stoney,
I've "heard" great things about Trainwreck and OG Kush. one day I hope to try those two strains out.

Trainwreck is true to it's name;), makes one feel that girl in the tv comm. :D

how about some Shishkaberry.....a nice body and head high...with a sweet grapey taste...and a fast finisher at 45-50 days

and mmmm.....some Champagne....a nice hashy smoke :cool:

where did ya get the shisk? i want the yellow not the red. please. and try columbian gold. hehehe

astra007 said:
where did ya get the shisk? hehehe

CCK stock ....zen actually has had the beans kicking around for a bit...we germed them just last year

hey im bald, but got horns. what is CCR? thats a band to me. i'll give ya 4 good 1's i've tried and wham. fuma con diablos by sacred seeds, kodiak gold by reeferman, super silver haze by mr. nice, white russian by serious seeds.

oopsie CCR = CCK? MY BAAD, little bit stoned hehehe

sour diesel or church, trainwreck was pretty good but afgani trainwreck was better

Thanks for all the responces everyone! The Shishkaberry and Trainwreck sound interesting. CCK for the Shishkaberry, who sells the Trainwreck?

heyo stoney, ever heard of ARCATA, california? the emerald triangle? humboldt county? trainwreck is a medical strain developed there. you might try www.planetskunk.com

about ten years ago me and the lady rasta went to mexico on vac.there we smoked this stuff called punta rohas (pionts of red ) think i have spelled it wrong ,,,,,the buds were dark red and no seeds ,,kick our asses ,,,,p,l,r

Latest posts

Back