Best Filter for removing smells?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cmd420

SUPERBABY
Reaction score
I am starting up a couple of smaller tents inside of a friend's house and they are just going to be venting into a room.. as opposed to venting to the outside..

what are the best filters for my exhaust.. I want to be sure that there is as little smell as possible..

Thanks ya'll

any carbon filter/scrubber that is rated to handle the exhaust fan you installed. there are about 15 brands to choose from.

Been using Phresh filters for about a year now with no issues and zero smell.

I also use the Phresh filters with solid results, but a buddy that I work with swears that the Can filters are the best as he has had several different kinds. The only bad thing about the Can filters is that they don't come with the connecting flanges and are more expensive. Here is a link to a place where I order from who has the Can filters, if you are interested in these: hxxp://www.discount-hydro.com/categories/Air-Purification/ :)

Can and Phresh.. perfect..

I just wanted to narrow the field down and get pointed in the right direction..

Thx guys

The New Can-lite Filters Hands Down!!!!!!!!!! Phresh Is Chinese Crap

8X39 CANLITE WITH A CANFAN 6"ho is liek a match made in heaven for me :D

+1 Can user.
This filter weighs twice the amount of cheaper filters, nerver used Phresh myself.
But its the amount of carbon inside.

you can never go wrong with can, they are pricey but ya get what ya pay for.

I'm using Phat Filters and they are amazing. 6" and 4" .. epic stuff. :D

I use a 6" charcoal from htg.com and you can smoke in the room and you have no smell exiting so the natural odors don't stand a chance. Also from htg 60$ I think they sell a ozone machine 6x9" runs on a self timer 10 min on 10min off does a 2k sq area an hour eliminates every smell 100% before the filter even gets it after that you forget your growing

Make sure you don't put the ozone generators in with the growing plants as it will kill them if the ozone builds up any. I have a friend who lost a bunch of plants because of that.

Yes I seen what it can do to them not pretty. So I run 2 cabinets with negative intake and I run the co3 in the main room just as a neutralization for any escaped smoke from smoking or plant smells from open cabinets etc. The whole area smells nice and ozone no scent of weeds I rent so need to be a bit over cautious.

Latest posts

Back