best floro?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buddy hatchet

Neck Cutta
Reaction score
what is the best floro? plant&aquarium. daylight, sunlight..

t8 t12 t5??? can i get a good decided answer on this =P

as far as strait tube floros, T12's pack the most wattage (40). T8's are 32w but claim to have more light output and they are more energy efficient. T5's are another step up from T8's...even more efficient and smaller in size. I use 12 40w 4ft T12's for vegging and could'nt be happier with the results.I was toying with the notion of using floros throughout the grow but soon realized that HPS is the ONLY way to flower....any other light and your just peein' in the wind IMO..

well, in this case i should probably just make my own light bored to maximize light huh? i will be able to get more bulbs closer together..

Here's a start, how about you read the post 3 posts down from yours titled CFL lighting 101 I bet that it might have some information in it about CFL lighting. That's just a guess though, who knows maybe its about the rare red breasted wing ding sparrow.

buddy hatchet said:
well, in this case i should probably just make my own light bored to maximize light huh? i will be able to get more bulbs closer together..
yes...definately...thats the cheapest , best veggie setup you could possibly use...IMO

Latest posts

Back