BEST for pain

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rtaylor

Reaction score
Hi,
Haven't grown in a looong time. Have forgotten much of what I knew.
Which strain do you recommend for PAIN?
I also want to use it mixed for topical use in ointments and liniments.
It was a few years ago, but someone from here mailed me young plants and someone else mailed me seeds! You are a really nice and helpful bunch!
Thanks!
R

Ive found that trainwreck has a heavy narcotic high which is good for killing pain. It is especially effective on my headaches and it tastes great. Hope this helps you a bit.

My favorite all around medical strain is Kush, anything that is Kush dominate. OG, Master, purple even good old Hindu Kush. I find that it provides a very relaxing, body numbing but extremely clearheaded high. I also use if for my chronic insomnia

i like any heavy indica or kush for pain. i'm sure they would also be good for "j'ointment" and i make a alcohol rub i use on my wrists that works well...they are heavier resin producers.

massproducer said:
My favorite all around medical strain is Kush, anything that is Kush dominate. OG, Master, purple even good old Hindu Kush. I find that it provides a very relaxing, body numbing but extremely clearheaded high. I also use if for my chronic insomnia

a NICE HINDU kUSH CRISTLE BUD OH MAN YUMI TAST:yeahthat: :tokie: :headbang2: :bong: :afroweed:

I agree,
I use mostly kush strains for my pain also. They seem to have very heavy smoke, even great for sleep. Letting your trichomes turn about 50% amber will increase these effects also. Peace and Love!!!
Roken.

I have bad pains in my knees(nearly broken 2 times) and one elbow(broken once and rebuilt with surgery) from injuries, and Mandala seeds Satori was the greatest relief ive had from them.

I hear Strawberry Cough is wonderful... Thing is, I have never grown it before. :/

I had backpain the past two days from sleeping on the floor for 2 nights. ANyways, I used kush as my medicine and it worked great for my back pain. As people have said already, kush is a proven medicine.

I have to agree anything with kush works well. I am using aurora indica right now and it is a narcotic happy herb. It will knock you out if you let it. Heavy indicas.

Latest posts

Back