Best Nutes?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ColBlake

Reaction score
What are the best nutrients for the veg stage?

Thanks

:)

this questions gonna be hard to answer (i've already asked it) everybody has their own stuff they use. the best answer i can tell you is to look around in here and see what everybodys usin anmd you'll notice alot usin flora series,fox farm,etc. after doing my research...on my next grow (which will be in a dripper system and a homemade bubbler system) i'm using
PRODUCT Cost
Ionic Grow $27
Superthrive (everyother res change) pint for $29.60
General Hydroponics Bio Bizz Fish Mix quart for $16.98
Batanicare hydro guard (dont use in soil) quart $13.95
I'll use General Hydroponics ph up and ph down to control my ph levels.
For flowering, i'm gonna use: Ionic Bloom Gallon for $31
Ionic Boost Gallon for @27
Advanced Nutrients Carbo Load liter for $17.60
I Bought from Horizon Hydroponics (hhydro.com) *sorry mods*

******I know they dont like it when we promote other websites but these are the cheapest prices i could find and these days,we need to save money any way possible*******
Anyways,hope this can help you out but its such a hard question to answer. Its kinda like a live and learn type of question.you might wanna go shoppin online for them first,then take what you find and do a search on them to see if anybodys getting good results from em. Good luck Bud

G_48911 said:
this questions gonna be hard to answer (i've already asked it) everybody has their own stuff they use. the best answer i can tell you is to look around in here and see what everybodys usin anmd you'll notice alot usin flora series,fox farm,etc. after doing my research...on my next grow (which will be in a dripper system and a homemade bubbler system) i'm using
PRODUCT Cost
Ionic Grow $27
Superthrive (everyother res change) pint for $29.60
General Hydroponics Bio Bizz Fish Mix quart for $16.98
Batanicare hydro guard (dont use in soil) quart $13.95
I'll use General Hydroponics ph up and ph down to control my ph levels.
For flowering, i'm gonna use: Ionic Bloom Gallon for $31
Ionic Boost Gallon for @27
Advanced Nutrients Carbo Load liter for $17.60
I Bought from Horizon Hydroponics (hhydro.com) *sorry mods*

******I know they dont like it when we promote other websites but these are the cheapest prices i could find and these days,we need to save money any way possible*******
Anyways,hope this can help you out but its such a hard question to answer. Its kinda like a live and learn type of question.you might wanna go shoppin online for them first,then take what you find and do a search on them to see if anybodys getting good results from em. Good luck Bud

You want something high in Nitrogen for veg. I use Botanicare Pro Blend for veg. I use others but it's my favorite. G looks like he has it down and he's right you need to search a bit and read up a bit IMO. Also hydroguard can be used in soil, it creates a beneficial little community of microrganisms. And G you can promote places if they have a good deal, they just don't want spamming. If you find a good deal by all means share it with us.

Also if you give more info people can help out more. Hydro or soil? Organic or you don't care?

oh ok,maybe you can use that hydroguard in soil also (thanks snuggles)
as for shouting out sites,i dont see any problem with people shouting out websites,expeccially ones that are for obtaining materials for growing.were all like one big family/community trying to learn off eachother and see what works for others.

Latest posts

Back