Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
MUTT.....hi, couldn't think of anything funny to say about the grip and that very strong looking thumb.......ever thumb wrestle?

Here's an old funny-ha-ha drawing that I think most of you might have seen on another thread perhaps, maybe not...

So MUTT thanks for being so neighborly.....it's been real....:) pee-dude

Hick said:
I'll have one o' those...I think I have "earned" it.. :rofl:.. ;)

Hick! in all honesty poking the bear can be fun. I agree that you should not have to take any personal attacks or attacks on your character.

Rules are rules and must be respected!

BTW- Bong Pic?:D

Hick! in all honesty poking the bear can be fun.

Only if you are looking to get banned. We already have had one long time BHC member get banned for "poking the bear" We do not need any more.

Members if you all would quit poking the bear...Maybe the bear will leave.
If the only reason you are coming to the BHC is to antagonize the mod/admin I wish you would find another thread/forum to do it at. This use to be a wonderful thread but just lately is seems to have turned into bashing/antagonizing the mod/admin thread. And someday maybe some of you will realize that the boss can do what ever they want.

Or poking the MP porch mutt :p
We don't want to ban people. Actually it upsets us that it has to go that far.
All it takes is "oh my bad...will be more careful about the rules" and everything would go so much better.
I'll leave trhe thread now that some undesirables have been asked to leave :p
On with the bong toking :D
Al we ask is members help us out on our jobs by following the rules.

:bong: :bong: Good morning BHC ers Hot and Sunny today:yay:

Hey Mutt welcome to the BHC, Nice job training the human to hold your bong, does he hit it when you are not looking?:p

One more "poke at the bear" :confused2: pict of bong hick:p

Hope you all have started your day with a laugh and a buzz, cause life is to short to be mad and straight.

lined up on the table for y'll:bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1:

Just took a stroll thru the garden...Looks like I have another Blueberry male, jeez these Blueberries seem hard to get a female. On a brighter note one of my Aurora Indicas looks female.Gonna give a couple more days to be sure before taking clones. Everything else is looking good too:D

BIU...2 for Tuesday:bolt::bong2::bong2:

pcduck said:
Only if you are looking to get banned. We already have had one long time BHC member get banned for "poking the bear" We do not need any more.

Members if you all would quit poking the bear...Maybe the bear will leave.
If the only reason you are coming to the BHC is to antagonize the mod/admin I wish you would find another thread/forum to do it at. This use to be a wonderful thread but just lately is seems to have turned into bashing/antagonizing the mod/admin thread. And someday maybe some of you will realize that the boss can do what ever they want.

EASY KILLER!!!!!!!!!
If you read my entire post you will see that I am not an advocate of breaking the rules.

Hick would be a fine addition to the BHC.

Dude has smarts and humor.

Poking fun at him and breaking the rules and two different things.

I got my sins but accuse me appropriately!

Calm down Aslan LOL we knew you were just joking around a bit...think PCDuck was just making a point to all the others that aren't picking on the bear just wacking it in the head with a stick :p
Let's all take that bong hit. ;)

Besides what many of you think...Hick does have a sense of humor :p He'd just get banned if he started telling jokes.. :holysheep: :rofl:

aslan king with all the drama we have be having in here just b/c some members think it is fun to poke the bear, we just do not need that sort of posts. One member poked the bear once to many times thinking it was fun(it probably was for him) and got banned and I would hate to see this thread get closed just because some members think it is fun to poke the bear. It just not poking fun when it gets old and tiresome and it has reached that point for the mods/admin and many members of the club.just my $0.02

aslan king said:
Hick would be a fine addition to the BHC.

If only he would follow the rule picture of bong:confused2::p

As to my weather report, after looking at the weather chanel :shocked: the rain is head this way big time. That's it I'm building floating grow beds for next year. Or maybe buy a barge plenty room:hubba:

The springs around my property are putting out more water this yr than I can remember. I have burried water drums in a few hollers but don't need then this yr. The barge would be ideal water all around free lighting, just need to move to MMJ state.I knew there was a dra back.

Man to much typing not enough BIU:bong1::bong::ccc::48::tokie:

Happy 4:20 Rome:ciao::bong2::bong2:

Woke up this morning and noticed my eyes were stull bloodshot

Doing a 2 4 Tuesday will take care of that...:laugh:

BIU :bolt::bong2::bong2:

Latest posts

Back