Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hey BHC ers the server let me on so I quess I will play nice;)

Glad to see everyone is BIU I put up a few more :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1:

For you UK :tokie: with alittle hash since that the way you roll:p

One day at a time and hope the next gets better SM:)

Counting blessings here,
and counting on a good nights sleep.
Gonna hit this bong,
Smokin' tokin' deep.
G' night BHC.

Party on dudes and dudetts....

Watched a show tonight called "Filmore the last days". Filmore closed, and Winterland opened San Francisco 1971. Almond Brothers, Greatful Dead, Quicksilver Messnger Service, Ten Years After, Santana....geeze the list goes on....With cleaning this desk and that show, I have gone thru to the Wonder Years in my life.....dang.... Let this desk end tomorrow....all I need next is a second grade report card, seen the birthcertificate.....lol.
again...
g'night.

:bong: .............
now that i finnaly got my first smoke of the day in let me fellow up with an apology. Im sorry to pcduck, all the Marpassion family, and yeah even the mods:p , love yall too

Woke up this morning and went straight to the pc to check out the ole BHC. Well..... I idnt take the "meds" before i did that. Bad idea. I think after reading that 4u2 was banned i became a little mad( him being one of my good pal's). Mad at him mostly for being so stubborn (though i have to admit some of his comments had me rollin ). Well then I saw PCDuck's comment. Went down hill from there.

I can see where I was in the wrong and can admit it. Though I personally dont like that rule, I can respect it and follow it. I personally dont want to see ppl going all loco cursing everywhere but slips do happen?? though according to the RULES i was out of line and I have always been on to stretch the rules sometime.

Didnt really phase me too much till I got to work and just couldnt get it out of my mind. By this time I had a few :bong: :bong: :bong: in me. I started to see how I was being a BUTT. Think ill always be a bit of a smart BUTT, but remember people its all in good fun and love, and I would never do anything to purposely damage the integrity of this great site. I love this place and its like a family to me. Like I have said before, without this place I would still be trying to figure out how to get the seed to pop.
Conclusion:BIU before posting

Hick: would never wanna be the president but find your comment sly and quirky as usual. I love it.... wouldnt expect less my friend.;)

SmokinMom: your hot........... in a weird way wish u were my mom:confused:

Pcduck: Sorry had to throw the employee of the month joke in their. You have no idea how much I have laughed at myself for saying that today. I know it was quite offensive, and really you should be proud to be the MVP, really man, congratulations. You deserve it, you have no idea how much I have studied your postings trying to learn this DWC. Thank you

ok now that all thats off my chest and I have written a novel and STUFF im gonna pass a couple of these around for everyone :tokie: here, pass one down :tokie: . A special bong for Pcduck. Before ya hit it gotta confess it is "street weed"........:confused2: its all i got.......
BIU

Hi All! I know many of you from the female growers forum, and always hear that I should expand my horizons and post here in the BHC.

Buttttt....I use a vape, not a bong, so will I still be allowed? I do HAVE a bong and use it occasionally, but maybe that doesn't count.

Still, having vaped away the last hour, I thought I'd share what I do when I have a good buzz going. I do toilet paper origami, or "Toilegami."

I'm still trying to figure out how to design a cannabis leaf, so if any of you out there are toilegami masters, and know how to design one, lay it on me!

However, I think I just thought of a way to design a Toilegami BONG.... so when I get it all rolled up, I'll post it if I'm still allowed to post here, being a vape lover.

Do any of you get 'busy fingers' like me when you have a good, light, Sativa buzz going? Sigh...maybe I should stay busy instead rolling blunts. I'll probably regret posting this when I'm not high anymore. Hah!

Have a great evening, everyone. Hit those bongs and chill out! Me? I'm in vape heaven....

Rose3.jpg

Fanfare.jpg

camelia.jpg

Good Morning BHC:ciao:

Sunny and 65f

Glad to have you mojavemama as our newest member. Just post a pic of your bong/vape and go to group membership and click on Join the BHC:) and pic a number and place in signature. There is a list of numbers that have been taken already that can be found in the first post.:welcome:

All is cool B56:cool:

Lets BIU thru this Hump Day together:bolt::bong2::bong2: next:bongin:

aslan king said:
Hick! in all honesty poking the bear can be fun. I agree that you should not have to take any personal attacks or attacks on your character.

Rules are rules and must be respected!

BTW- Bong Pic?:D

Yep!

UKgirl420 said:
ok time to BIU before i hit the bank

i lost my bank cards ,,,cancelled them then found them under the comp :giggle: time to stop online shopping i guess :p time to :bolt:

:ciao: catch u all later and keep on :bong2: :bong1:

:laugh: reminds me of a show that was on TV the other day. The girl was all wazzed from breaking her arm, when she got home she went online and on a shopping spree. She didn't even remember till the UPS man started dropping all this stuff off.:laugh: I do look there when I need a pen..There is always one there

BIU BHC Members:bong2::bong2:

:bong: :bong: :bong: :bong: That what it take to be ready to go to town

Left these on the server for y'll:bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1:

:peace:

Latest posts

Back