Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
the sun is comeing out here for a few..i think the only smoker around here today is me:spit::bong: i better go mow my grass between rain falls...anyone have an unbrella:rofl::bolt::bong:

UKgirl.....get directions to 4u2's place just in case you can't find him at the airport

tcbudski babe.....say hi to your beautiful daughter for me and the wifey...is she also a 'roho'?

MOM....can you still drive in Texas? nice beer pic....but take it easy on your new meds....

4u2....rent a limo, she's well worth it and you should treat her like the royalty she is

whoever was moving yesterday......MOVING (edit) SUCKS:D

UK.....how many kilo's can your luggage weigh? I'm guessing around 25

CHRIS.....my congratulations on your tenth and may you have many more years of love and peace...

ozzydiodude.....just found your 'all packet up' and 'ready to move out' post.....I believe it's packed up...:smoke1:

well it's sunny today, rained last night so the new gutters were in (edit) heaven.....wish all you bongers a safe Labor Day:dancing:and happy bonging to ya all:rofl:.....pee-dude

Pee Dude smelling ant mi bestst ting

Everything moved and feeling alot better ready to BIU:bong1::bong::bong2::bongin:

:48::joint::ccc::tokie:

I need a BIG bowl been trying to place an order at attituide and the site is down...:bong1: :rant: :bongin: :confused2: :bong2: :joint4:

goodevening BHC

painterdude said:
UKgirl.....get directions to 4u2's place just in case you can't find him at the airport
4u2....rent a limo, she's well worth it and you should treat her like the royalty she is
UK.....how many kilo's can your luggage weigh? I'm guessing around 25

painterdude i do allready :d and noo limos for this ukgirl i really cannot stand them :p,,,
and yes i do believe its 25 kilos ,,

and howa are you ,,,any fine drawings to share this evening ?

4u

TC hope you are havin a wonderful time this long weekend

SM how was the brisket ???

well i think its time to biu :bong: and oohh this is for u Ozzy :48:

astro benny cubby 2dog ..take your pic :bong::bong1::bong2::bongin:

Evening all…. :bong:

So ends the summers final long weekend. :(
What is the next holiday? How far away?

This must have been a wicked weekend to move!! Crazy buddy

Doin the early shift this week. Gonna BIU, and crash.

Night Distinguished Colleagues :D

UKgirl.....so do I....but only see them on the telle....big, dumb, spacious gas guzzlers for rich fat (edit edit edit edit)

ozzy dude.....you clack me up....glad the move is over, that was quick.....congrats on da muv

tc....what's happining with all the family??????? you must be having a ball with the gang

Well my labor day was fun, went downtown and talked to any tourist who looked interesting......did a bong load of some Humbolt County and didn't blow it with the strangers....sleep well everybody......pee-dude:cool:

Oh, UKgirl, this one is for you babe.....

:ciao: pee dude....Im a come down be a tourist just to smoke your weed..:lama::bong: Nice drawing thanks

Pee-Dude I'm lucky house moving to was furnished just clothes, food and :watchplant: . Was lucky to not see a:cop: while taking ladies for a ride:hubba:

UK are you in hour count down yet? :48: Smoke up alot of 4u weed for us. :bong1: cleaned and loaded for you 4u

:bong::bong1::bong2::tokie::joint: ready and waiting on y'll

Thanks ozzy..:bong: did ya do any damage to those fine ladies when you transported? send me BoyZ to help watch over:chuck::chuck::chuck:

be safe me friend:48:

UKgirl420 said:
goodevening BHC

painterdude i do allready :d and noo limos for this ukgirl i really cannot stand them :p,,,
and yes i do believe its 25 kilos ,,

and howa are you ,,,any fine drawings to share this evening ?

4u

TC hope you are havin a wonderful time this long weekend

SM how was the brisket ???

well i think its time to biu :bong: and oohh this is for u Ozzy :48:

astro benny cubby 2dog ..take your pic :bong::bong1::bong2::bongin:

Hey GF congrats I am stoked for you guys...I lov seeing people fall in love...Its like the whole reason we are here..

4u2sm0ke said:
Thanks ozzy..:bong: did ya do any damage to those fine ladies when you transported? send me BoyZ to help watch over:chuck::chuck::chuck:

be safe me friend:48:

All went well Have a great night and be safe

nite all

hey is TOA still around? if so bro this is 4 years and running of posts on this thread alone

now thats something to rip the bong over

Hey kt, long time no see....

But how the heck do you get 4 yrs? Here's the date of the 1st post in this thread:

06-28-2008, 07:08 PM

toa pops in from time to time, shoot him a pm- you might hear something in a month or 3. ;)

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

Cloudy and 66f and the CRAP is here for a week:(

Still here SM, I went into the big city to the air show:) Will post some pics later.

BIU BHC :bong2::bong2::bong2:

74 degrees here, but its just 7:43 am. Supposed to reach 94f and sunny. I am thinking the 100 degree days are done. :D

And, hubs is away on business til Friday. Know what that means?? I can smoke in the house, particularly late at night while I am soaking in the tub. ;)

Hey, wheres my bong...???

Heheh.

Have great daze everyone!

:shocked: SM up before noon. What did you do with SM you poser?:p

:bong: :bong: :bong1: :bongin: :bong1:

Latest posts

Back