Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Just came in for a quick coffee and a warm up..still working on car:hitchair:

30f but with a wicked wind, makes ya fingers go numb quick. Did do a check up on the truck and got her for back-up if it takes a day or so for parts.

Merry Christmas BHC putting down a qp of bk for a start of the long holiday weekend. enjoy :bongin: :bolt::bong2::bong2:

PC, I'm so relived you are okay! It's amazing what kind of damage a little deer can do. I've hit more than one myself. THey come out of nowhere at warp speed. THWACK!

I'm spending a wonderful Christmas Eve day tinkering around putting together my new reflector and finishing up my MH light. So nice not to have to shop, clean, iron, cook or wrap presents. I just get to tinker. Days just don't get better than this. And hubby cooks Christmas Eve dinner. Yummm!

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Big, beautiful, white fluffy flakes outside. Feels like xmas!!

Everyones gone for the day...time to go get the guinea pig...:D

I'll be back in a few hrs ready to BIU....will anyone wanna join me?

Sounds like a wonderful time MM

Merry Tinkeraroundandletthehubbycook Day

SmokinMom

I am flapping my wings as fast as I can.....

Do ya see me yet?

Merry Christmas and Happy toking to all

Duck hope you are able to repair it easily.

SM I'll be around

Merry christmas...

mojave...ozzy..chef...and you too down there monkeybusiness...

um... sorry been not around been busy with lives plants.. people too.. lucky none of them is leos.... but yike...dramas I hate it... someone threw brick on my van.. thinking I have some but actually I'm OUT lol.. someone is pisseed and I knew who it was.. sigh... immatures will be always a immature... what's more.. leeches.. more of that.. sigh.. no body respect the growers... what the heck? ...

Merry Christmas pappa....glad too see ya again..:48: sorry for the Bick some people need a life huh? take care and be safe my old friend

I'll join you, SM! Can't wait to pull up a chair and hear all about the guinea pig and how your daughter liked it! And could you PM me Ozzy's joke?

I've been putting my reflector together, and now very glad I spent an hour last night high as a kite having a blast knocking off all the sharp edges from the tin. The reflector takes a lot of hand manipulation to put together, and my hands would have been hamburger.

Hope everyone is staying warm, happy and HIGH!

Oh, man....forgot. Last night a local guy came by to give me a couple buds of his latest purchase. I looked at it through my loupe, and found lots of trichs, some cloudy, but they were not amber. Looks like it was harvested early. Commercial stuff, you know. Then I took a toke, and it was harsh--really harsh, and I coughed my head off. Tasted like HAY, too. Then chemical after taste. What the heck did the Mexican cartel growers use on this stuff anyway? I choked, hacked and coughed my way through the bowl, but it was not very pleasant. Good enough buzz, but not long lasting, and not really very body stoney at all. Makes me UBER HAPPY I am learning from all of you to grow my own. I can't believe my first grow gave me smoke that is so much better than what I used to pay $120 an eighth for!

Color me HAPPY!

Merry Christmas mojave...:48:

Nothing like home grown huh?

haveing fun with the light i see..:aok: cant wait to see what they produce:lama: sending ya some Christmas :heart:...take care and be safe

SM, that was pretty darn funny. Think Joe is a redneck? LMAO
Merry Christmas everybody! I stopped by my neighbors this morning. We exchange gifts each year. They confirmed that the animal I saw a couple months ago was in fact a coyote. The neighbor's hubby took a pic of it out his bedroom window. There is a pair of them. I walked within 75 feet of one before he bothered to run off. I thought it was strange behavior. They better not start eating benny's ducks or chickens or WW3 starts right here. I won't bother calling animal control. I believe in gun control. All that means is you have it if you can hit your target.
Duck, good luck with the car.
4u, I would pay good money to watch you judge a chili cook-off. LMAO. Who else could we get to spice up the judging? How about Hick? :eek: That would do it. You two could use it as a bonding session.:hitchair: :giggle: :argue: :yay:

:rofl:

Merry Christmas benny....your post has me a little confused as you say Hubby took some pics...I thaught you was a Ball careing Male..:confused:...something ya want share with us.:stoned:..no Wait never mind...need to catch me bus:ciao::bolt::bong:

decision time...curly or straight hair...hmm rollers or flat iron...hmm maybe rollers I am cold. if you guys have seen beyonces video irreplacable that woman is a goddess in rollers..

I'm back, cute guinnea pig, too small a cage. My friend said someone dropped 3 off in this very cage at a local pet store and drove off. Cage is too small for 1, let alone 3. :(

Had a walk down memory lane earlier to see the house I lived at until '79. I was in the neighborhood at the liquor store where I went with my dad as a little kid, they'd always give me lollipops, lol. . The house was beautiful, lit tree in the window, lights and greenery in the entry way. Good to see that whoever lives there now is taking good care of it. Might post a pic later.

Snowing again...pics of that too..lol.

:ciao: :48::bong::bong:

Hey MM it's benny's joke I'll slide it your way though:aok:

Latest posts

Back