Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hey PCduck!! I was going to start a thread on the way ppl prefer to ship there items, ups, FedEx, or USPS etc... I have been ordering alot of stuff online and FedEx is the SLOWEST!!

LOL

BIU!!! I'm back in the game!

:bong:

I could tell horror stories about Fed-DUH-X and their deliveries to me:eek:

Besides HL works for UPS and I imagine my driver is like HL.:)

BIU

:ciao: 4U, cool dog. I like those Jack Russels. They're supposed to be very smart. And he looks like he'd be a good fishing buddy.
:bong: :bong: :bong:

Sooo sleepy...smoke a bowl and crashing. Was up early and had a busy busy day...so sick of classes and certifications for fostering. They make info that should take an hour take three...

Good Morning BHC:ciao:

Thanks for the morning chuckle yyz:)

BIU

Anytime Duck :48:

I am smoking Purple Kush and eating my morning mocha and digging the roller coaster rush ("rush", huh huh). I feel positively bipolar. :fly:

good morning BHC, 34F and partly cloudy. i guess it'll do.

BIU :bong:

Jeepers when it rains it pours:(

Now my other Lumatec is giving me problems:(

Ever since we started warming up it has been one thing after another.
First one ballast, then my CO2 monitor needed re-calibrated(was not dispensing properly), now this ballast. I guess after nearly 6 years it is due.

On a good note, I did get to watch a predatory mite devourer a spider mite last night. Stuck a leaf under the scope and watched it on my computer, that was cool:)

BIU

Good morning Duck,
You might not to tell the average public about you watching the preditory mite eat the spider mite...on your computer. I mean, I think that is the coolest thing ever, but you know. lol

Sorry about your troubles... Do you think 6 years is the most we get out of them? that has to be a big drag when they go out.

I did spring work in the yard yesterday, it was wonderful, till I tried to walk. ha. Today is inside repotting a couple of new strains.

Happy saint patty's to you all! A wee bit of smoke and some blarney is called for! BIU!

:ciao: BHC,
Duck I like the idea of mite fights. it's sorta' like you're starting your own nature channel...Duck Geographic.
Rosebud, what kinda' work are you doing out in the garden? Don't over do it. There's a fine line between gardening and working in the yard.

:bong: :bong: :bong:

Thanks for asking Cubby, I planted a new apricot tree. This has made me very happy. It is a morepark. I pruned the roses in the back yard, which isn't many, now we have some sun because of losing the tree, they will be very happy again.

I think i might go take some pictures of spring for you Cubby.
I am making corned beef hash.

mmmmm corned hash

gonna take a Golden White grapefruit today its 72days

Latest posts

Back