Big Bud - Clones - Flowering

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
stickytasticbud said:
it just depends, some nutes develop sodium as a bi product more than others. (someone correct me if i am wrong)
Seems about right, learn something new everyday! Thanks, I'll be giving the ladies a break tomorrow when the lights come back on.

That crazy vancouver guy,

Yea I know, what a waste of space... haha. But I'm a college grower and I'm on a limited timetable. The cloning set me back a bit and the way it stands right now I'm cutting it CLOSE to the end of the semester. January will be the start of my next grown, maybe some AK47 (gonna do some shopping in two weeks!), and I'll have the time to veg'm out. Unfortunately it'll be my last :( for a while. Have to join the real world in June and yes that means moving back in with mommy and daddy! haha

ktownlegend,

Shooting for 8-9 weeks, depends on how the trichs develop. I usually chop when they're cloudy and few start to turn amber, I like that upidity high.

Day 41...

Maybe its just because I see them everyday but they don't seem to be exploding as fast as past grows. But they're still looking healthy so I'm not too broken up about it. Maybe after a week of not setting eyes on them I'll change my mind. Leaving tomorrow for Amsterdam and crossing my fingers everything will be ok while I'm away.

Big_Bud_Flower_Day_41 002.jpg

Big_Bud_Flower_Day_41 003.jpg

Big_Bud_Flower_Day_41 004.jpg

Big_Bud_Flower_Day_41 005.jpg

Big_Bud_Flower_Day_41 006.jpg

Big_Bud_Flower_Day_41 007.jpg

hope u got some new timers. have fun in amsterdam, p.s. they look skunky, keep it up mayne

Dc

Flowering Day 52...

Just got back from Europe and the plants are lookin good. Maybe 1 or 2 more weeks left. Just took down a sample and waiting for it to dry, I will let you know how it smokes.

P.S Just picked up some Nirvana White Rhino & Dutch Passion Twilight. Think I'll give the Dutch Passion a go in a month or two and then give the white rhino to a friend.

Big_Bud_Flower_Day_52 008.jpg

Big_Bud_Flower_Day_52 009.jpg

Big_Bud_Flower_Day_52 011.jpg

Big_Bud_Flower_Day_52 012.jpg

Big_Bud_Flower_Day_52 013.jpg

Big_Bud_Flower_Day_52 014.jpg

Big_Bud_Flower_Day_52 015.jpg

Big_Bud_Flower_Day_52 016.jpg

Big_Bud_Flower_Day_52 017.jpg

lookin real good. i hope my girls turn out exactly the same. thanks for the great pics. peace!

I hate you for having such amazingly fuzzy, large buds in such a short time ;). I really do respect you hydro guys. I dunno how you do it. It seems so mad hard.

Thanks guys,

I think its all about the lighting, I've had similar results using soil with the sam lighting.

This is from the plant in the back right corner. Nice high...

Big_Bud_Flower_Bud_Shot 005.jpg

Man, everything lookes nice! I have a couple quick questions about your grow. It one of the pics it looked like you had more than 1 plant per pot, was that the case? How many plants did you grow using that 1 1000W bulb, and what kind of yield did this give you?

Latest posts

Back