BIG enough?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dr_toker81

'Re'Member???
Reaction score
so i built this box and im gonna post a few pics of it. i want to veg about 4 plants, a clone and 3 babies. i want to veg and then flower to determine sex. in the end i want to have the clone and maybe 1 or 2 others if i get lucky enough to have females. is this going be big enough for my first indoor grow

baby pics 310.JPG

baby pics 313.JPG

baby pics 312.JPG

baby pics 314.JPG

baby pics 324.JPG

baby pics 317.JPG

baby pics 316.JPG

looks good so far...need to tight up on the light leaks and work on ventilation. 4-5 CPU fans or an inline fan. close up the major light leak on the back. you want it to be stealth if out in the open like that ;) unless your a total recluse like me :D I party everywhere else never here.

thanks mutt and tank. i have a 6inch fan out and 2- 8 inch ins and the back has an enclosure. i just had it off for the pics. as far as the room being recluse . this room is an addition on the old house and is my secret batman cave lol.. it is hidden behind a bookshelf/door from the main house entrance and has a 2nd story exit to a balcony.
i was very bored tonight and decided to DL the resizing program and take a few pix and get em on here to see if i was in the right mind of what i was doing. ive done alot of research but still learning new things everyday. i love this site. i wouldn't know half the stuff i do in this past month if it wasn't for this place. so thanks to everyone who made it possible for my first indoor grow!

dr_toker81 said:
this room is an addition on the old house and is my secret batman cave lol.. it is hidden behind a bookshelf/door from the main house entrance and had a 2nd story exit to a balcony.

holy sh1t! :eek: :eek:

Latest posts

Back