Big Yeilds In Short Time?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fruity86

Reaction score
hello growers and smokers i have a couple of ? about my next grow i am stuck on wot seeds to get next i want to try sumthing new that flowers quick and has big yeilds i have been looking at a few sites but dont no wot to pick wot would you recommend? :confused:

Hindu Skunk my man..... finishes in six, with a heavy yeild :)

I great strain with a *** ton of bud sites and early budding I think is Alaskan Ice it's a 80% sativa.

Im not to sure, I just got a cut from a guy out here in Ca.

HI,

I used to grow Hindu Kush several years ago... I agree that it's a great, relatively fast strain... The pheno I grew ripened closer to 7 weeks. It's an Amsterdam Sensi Seeds' strain... It's still available in seed form and Attitude carries it:

hXXp://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/sensi-seeds/sensi-seeds-regular/sensi-seeds-hindu-kush/prod_462.html

Green Mojo to ya!:cool:

dirtyolsouth said:
HI,

I used to grow Hindu Kush several years ago... I agree that it's a great, relatively fast strain... The pheno I grew ripened closer to 7 weeks. It's an Amsterdam Sensi Seeds' strain... It's still available in seed form and Attitude carries it:

hXXp://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/sensi-seeds/sensi-seeds-regular/sensi-seeds-hindu-kush/prod_462.html

Green Mojo to ya!:cool:
wot was your dry weight for hindu kush

My buddy who I got the cut from just pulled down 1.25 lbs dry off of 8 under a 1000w HPS

fort collins,co. ak-47 pulls 2 elbows per thowy no problem.4 d.w.c.thats impressive.the carbondale,ill. dankleberry ( pacific northwest oregon blueberry x kandahar indica from good 'ol afghanistan ) can pull 2.5-3.0 elbows per thowy.d.w.c. of course.both strains are 8 weeks.

fort collins ak-47 said:
fort collins,co. ak-47 pulls 2 elbows per thowy no problem.4 d.w.c.thats impressive.the carbondale,ill. dankleberry ( pacific northwest oregon blueberry x kandahar indica from good 'ol afghanistan ) can pull 2.5-3.0 elbows per thowy.d.w.c. of course.both strains are 8 weeks.

pulls 2 elbows per thowy :confused:
Are you related to Papa by any chance?

If you want high yields then two things are necessary:
1. High yield strain. Like Big Bud for instance.
2. Optimum growing conditions.

everyone suggests big bud but the one time i had big bud i want impressed at all.. are there any "known" high yielding strains other than bigbud that are nice and frosty?

leafminer said:
pulls 2 elbows per thowy :confused:
Are you related to Papa by any chance?

Haha. Anybody got word on papa recently?

An elbow is a pound (lb). I don't know what thowy is.

Clarify what you wld consider a big yield...if you want quick and potent then maybe an auto strain like ak-47 or Russian Rocket Fuel...I averaged 2 ounces per plant dry off the RRF...never grown the ak-47 but I hve heard they are hvy yielders with good smoke...you cld grow 8 RRF's under a 600w hps and get a pound of bud in 60-70 days....

fruity86 said:
wot was your dry weight for hindu kush

I grew HK several years ago in soil and it all depends on what size containers, veg time, etc as to yield. It was a solid producer though for a 7 week pheno. We ran it often...

Happy Growing Fruity!:cool:

Can I buy the book with these translations in them??

how about a shooky or maybe a quaksty, a little bit of dapple, and to top it all off a little shmakle.

Latest posts

Back