Biggest plant of the year contest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
placed this clone outside in april

shes 6 foot 6 inches tall...and abot 4 feeet wide an growing

Good luck everyone..:rolleyes:

027.JPG

:ignore:

cage is 4 feet high and four feet round...she was vegged for 12 weeks and placed in earth in April...this one Im estimateing around 3 pounds dried..good luck everyone:hubba:

035.JPG

025.JPG

036.JPG

037.JPG

UKgirl420 said:
well that puts lucky in the shade :giggle:

shes a stunner 4u :D

So far your Lucky is the only one I fear...oh and if Old Hippie shows...that one of your is sure to be a Beast good luck 2u

4u2sm0ke said:
cage is 4 feet high and four feet round...she was vegged for 12 weeks and placed in earth in April...this one Im estimateing around 3 pounds dried..good luck everyone

:shocked: what a BBW ,,,truely beautiful :heart:

lucky its time to :bolt: :lama:

:rofl:

4u2sm0ke said:
So far your Lucky is the only one I fear...oh and if Old Hippie shows...that one of your is sure to be a Beast good luck 2u

Hmmm :huh: what with the 2 you have just thrown up ,,,:rolleyes:

but thanks 4u and gl to you:ignore: not that it looks like you need it ;) and ev1 else :D

:D Howdy gang! I just found this thread. I have a couple of contenders. If I stop pinching and tying the Mango and Thai SS I am sure they will break 8 feet. The Thai is already over 6 feet, bent over no less. What do I win???
attachment.php

I am going to make some marks on the wall behind the Thai and Mango showing height in feet, just so you know when to be scared:hubba:

cubby said:
I was recently told by a guy that works at a conservatory that planting marigolds will either keep away most pests because of their smell, or attract benificial insects that kill off the ones that the smell dose'nt repell. I've planted some seeds in a few places in my garden I figure even if it dose'nt get rid of bugs they add some decent color.;)

I agree about the marigolds. I picked up a six pack of them and spread them out among my girls 3 weeks ago. I figure it can't hurt a thing and if it helps at all, then great!

Benny had a little brain fart. My tallest plants are in pots. I wasn't taking that into account. Tomorrow, I will take real numbers of all my girls and post it in my gj. It will be fun to see how much taller they get from here on. I will post here, too. Now, the rest of you can relax.

Pulling up a tub of popcorn as I look at the contestants looks like some pretty darn healthy contenders so far but My money is still on "Team Hick" if he shows up in the thread ...Crunching popcorn as I peruse

PS

Get em UKgirl show them how to grow with your mad germ skills

Just ya'll wait... let Me find a good outdoor hidy hole... and I'm gonna show ya'll some southern sunshine magic....Had a bit of time after helping a few today ...Yeah just Ya'll wait hehehe ..Dang I miss outdoor growing this year...Chanting House back east hurry and sell.

Guessing I'm just really weird that I get a thrill and excited about growing outside like I do...It just makes it special somehow ..Yeah weird I know

Go Zipfrog GO though you may have to use a dremel cut out the bottom and set the frog and roots in a big big big planter of dirt Zipper ....Chanting Growjo over the "insert scary music here" FROG O DOOM"

you may have to use a dremel
thats wat i did to put drain holes in it. its ceramic so it cut pretty easy wit the diamon tip bits and cut whels i got .

I put 9 plants in one gallon pots outside yesterday. I cloned them for sexing a week ago but they havent shown yet. When they do I'll toss the males on the compost heap and move the remainder to 5 gallon buckets.

Latest posts

Back