Biggest plant of the year contest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When YOU win we will all be old and grey.:p The rules are post a pic of a plant you want in the contest, then without lying about it, tell us how much it weighs and how tall it was and how many feet diameter. Updating with pics until harvest will be part of the rules. You can enter more than one plant and switch to a bigger plant any time.

ok im in :D

036.jpg

this is lucky and she is in reveg standing at around 5ft 7 ,,dont no what she weighs as she is in the ground :p

screw the step ladder..she is going to need an extion ladder...matbe even a helicopter:rofl: she is going to be a beast..and im sure to be a contestant for the win:clap: I will post up a few of my small crappy ones later..good luck Girl:heart:

Some beautiful ladies so far. I will definitely keep an eye on this thread. Keep them coming guys and gals. Take care and be safe.

oh thanks BuddyLuv...i coulda done this without you bringing him in..lol.. I will quit now thanks.....

NYC_Diesel x Jack_Herer said:
you should do an indoor and an outdoor category so everyone can get involved, will be a fun thread to watch, great idea.

If we're gonna' make it a multi-catagory grow how about outdoor container grown? This could easily get out of hand. (but still be fun)
Best of luck all, see you in the winners circle.:hubba:

4u2sm0ke said:
oh thanks BuddyLuv...i coulda done this without you bringing him in..lol.. I will quit now thanks.....

I have seen him lurking from time to time but no posting this year. I pm'ed him about two months ago and never got a response:confused:

NYC_Diesel x Jack_Herer said:
you should do an indoor and an outdoor category so everyone can get involved, will be a fun thread to watch, great idea.

:yeahthat: i'd be in for sure i got some monsters in my grow room :D but its always gona be easier to go big outdoors so it no fair :( :p

Newbud said:
:yeahthat: i'd be in for sure i got some monsters in my grow room :D but its always gona be easier to go big outdoors so it no fair :( :p

Not so quick, I hope that the "biggest plant of the year" is going to also have the biggest bud of the year, lets see.

all my outdoors plants are in the ground.;) . the pot you see in the picture above is dill. been planting it in my mj garden to see if it wards off spider mites.

IRISH said:
all my outdoors plants are in the ground.;) . the pot you see in the picture above is dill. been planting it in my mj garden to see if it wards off spider mites.

I was recently told by a guy that works at a conservatory that planting marigolds will either keep away most pests because of their smell, or attract benificial insects that kill off the ones that the smell dose'nt repell. I've planted some seeds in a few places in my garden I figure even if it dose'nt get rid of bugs they add some decent color.;)

Latest posts

Back