Birthday Boy...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad i finally got my internet back! To the Molasses Master:48: :bong: :yay: Happy B-day Brother!

thanks all. cubby, it was'nt my choice to leave the booze alone, cause i would so drink a pint down right now. it was the people around me who made the choice to quit. alls i gotta do, is look at the love of my life, and see the hurt it would cause her for me to start drinking again, and thats all i need.:D :cool: ...plus, she lets me grow. bonus...lol. lol...

i do nip a bit at the x-mas party with all the relatives...but that will have to end also, cause i'm to sick to go there anymore...plus, did i mention, i grow good weed?. lol...

ukgirl. been awhile. you having fun? how's homeboy holding up? lol. lol...

thanks NH, and Chef...

Happy Birthday Irish!

Many happy returns of the day....

I dont know exactly what that means, but I sure like saying it....

Hope this next year brings you all your heart desires.

Happy Birthday IRISH!
Sounds like that "J" you were smokin' was a little IRISH STEW! (bubba rhino kushy Kult) :rofl:
may you live to be 100 years, with one extra year to repent.

May the lilt of Irish laughter
lighten every load.
May the mist of Irish majic
shorten every road...
and may all of your friends remember
all the favours you are owed.

Slainte

Hey There Irish!

Did I miss it or is the party still going?

Here bro- Happy Birthday-:48:

A belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you Irish. I missed the party, but for sure I'll smoke a few and thank "the Irish" for the Green Blessing's that we all enjoy laddy.Happy birthday.

Latest posts

Back