Black Bags to Grow In

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thorn

Micro Queen
Reaction score
Had a random thought so thought i'd share..

You know you can get those heavy duty black bin bags, i.e. not the one that break easily lol, well if you made drainage holes in the bottom I think they'd make pretty good grow bags. Anyone think so? Or already tried this?

I don't really see a problem why not....Only thing would concern me would be getting oxygen to the roots

thanks, yea but with a plenty of drainage holes shouldn't be a problem :D

Thanks for replying :)

yeah.. ask 42smoke about it... I think I did saw him grow some in the bag too

I haven't see any until I saw his last grow before he harvest.. he grew in the bag.. I thought it was awesome.. is it durable bag?

no i don'y have the bags but it was just a thought for the future :) thanks peeps :D

You know that would work.. lol wish i would have thought about that when i was tryin to find something to transplant into the other day.

hehe thanks pranic.. yea when i get i big setup one day, i think i'll use the bags, much more economic on money and space :)

sorry for posting so much, but pranic i just love that avatar.. we watched shrek 2 over christmas, such a good film and so funny! :D

Latest posts

Back