Black Friday

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PPL dont wanna deal with assholes in stores anymore.

WeedHopper said:
PPL dont wanna deal with assholes in stores anymore.

Yeah, well I have to deal with them on the roads day in and day out. If I had a dollar for every time someone turned without signaling I could retire now. :)

sry forgot to give the "brown" finger u asked foe earlier _|_

BG, those days were for the holiday shopping on line or in stores on sale.

Rosebud said:
BG, those days were for the holiday shopping on line or in stores on sale.
aha thnx Rose, i dnt knw why i feel shy when u see me bad posts hhhhhhhhh

Do you feel like your mother is watching you? You tell me why you feel shy.

or i dnt like good ppl to see me doin so ! i actually dnt knw why

as 4u said---its an American thing---capitalism at its core

this is because it is the 1st day of shopping for Christmas gifts---it is marked as the day after Thanksgiving---Thanksgiving is an American holiday---Thanksgiving is always on a Thursday and black Friday is the day after and is a retailers dream---it is the marketed time when a retail business moves into the profit margin---from the red to the black---hence Black Friday is the time of the year when retailers begin to show pure profit for their year end accounting---many businesses have very deep discounts to bring people in to spend money in their store to boost those profit margins

cyber Monday is the internet equivalence of Black Friday when the internet retailer has deep discounts to generate sales and enjoy the year end profits as the cost of business has paid for itself and becomes pure profit for the internet retailer

orangesunshine said:
as 4u said---its an American thing---capitalism at its core

this is because it is the 1st day of shopping for Christmas gifts---it is marked as the day after Thanksgiving---Thanksgiving is an American holiday---Thanksgiving is always on a Thursday and black Friday is the day after and is a retailers dream---it is the marketed time when a retail business moves into the profit margin---from the red to the black---hence Black Friday is the time of the year when retailers begin to show pure profit for their year end accounting---many businesses have very deep discounts to bring people in to spend money in their store to boost those profit margins

cyber Monday is the internet equivalence of Black Friday when the internet retailer has deep discounts to generate sales and enjoy the year end profits as the cost of business has paid for itself and becomes pure profit for the internet retailer
many frnds of mine are christians and they have thanksgiving so its not american thing ;) and thank u for explaining.
they do the same thing in here for our holidays but in here with no discounts hhhhhhhh the prices will go high

our Thanksgiving symbolizes the original settlers of the US giving thanks to the Native American Indians for their help in our survival in the newly colonized land---it was a big BYOB (bring your own booze) (pot luck) party---we shared the whiskey and they shared the herb---they also served turkey and all the vegetables the Indians taught the settlers to grow---u tube Charlie Brown Thanksgiving---short simple and loose little animated cartoon depicting the origin of Thanksgiving and its meaning to Americans

be well bud grower

Thanksgiving is becoming a forgotten holiday. Many retail places are beginning to be open that day too. So much for spending time with loved ones and being thankful for what we have. It's a shame.

orangesunshine said:
our Thanksgiving symbolizes the original settlers of the US giving thanks to the Native American Indians for their help in our survival in the newly colonized land---it was a big BYOB (bring your own booze) (pot luck) party---we shared the whiskey and they shared the herb---they also served turkey and all the vegetables the Indians taught the settlers to grow---u tube Charlie Brown Thanksgiving---short simple and loose little animated cartoon depicting the origin of Thanksgiving and its meaning to Americans

be well bud grower
this is new info i thank u for

now the weird thing why on earth ppl here celebrate thanksgiving !!!

orangesunshine said:

be well bud grower

:aok:

SmokinMom said:
Thanksgiving is becoming a forgotten holiday. Many retail places are beginning to be open that day too. So much for spending time with loved ones and being thankful for what we have. It's a shame.
all the deep values for holidays are vanishing its more of money thing now adays
i remember 15 years bak ppl didnt spend this much of money on gift to enjoy time with loved ones,

BudGrower said:
now the weird thing why on earth ppl here celebrate thanksgiving !!!

Maybe they're thankful they didn't have to get in a creaky, leaky old boat and cross the Atlantic Ocean.

Latest posts

Back