Black Nightmare Nug @ 46 Days

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheKlonedRanger

Reaction score
I was taking a few sugar leaf samples from off the bigger buds, and when I kneeled down to pick up my paper with my samples, I looked up and saw that little bud just staring at me. I know I shouldn't have plucked her, but I just wanted to document her. She should be pulled down in about a week, depending on her color when I check her again. I can say this in defense of my taking a snippet of bud from her. It's the first time I've done it in 45 days, and I didn't do it because I'm in a rush to smoke her because I'm low on pot. This is for scientific reasons. I put her in a mason jar and sat it on top of the ballast. It should suffice for a quick dry and a small sample taste to see where she's at.

On the plant, she's got a deep, classic kush smell, and already after a little drying, I smell a bit of grape in her, or what seems like some grape.

I know some of the thoughts about "bag seed", and this is what this plant is from. She's about 20 - 25% amber right now, and I'm wanting to go beyond the 50/50 point. I want to be sedated. She's yet to throw a nanner, and I'm impressed enough that I may reveg a few of the lower branches so I can take some clippings from her and put in the fridge for a later day.

Anyway, give me some thoughts.

DSC00739.JPG

DSC00743.JPG

DSC00746.JPG

DSC00747.JPG

Latest posts

Back