Blue berry haze struggling

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phmaster

Reaction score
I’ve always had trouble with blue berry haze from seeds getting to a secondtier leaf stage then just dying off! I love this strain as it holds its weight and is incredibly strong but tasty smoke and would hate for it to not work again! It’s up to its second stage of leaves and new growth coming through then bam its growth is stunted and it’s leaves turn yellow! I’ve tried everything to fix it but it seems to be holding on but not advancing!
Any help would be very much appreciated before it’s too late!

More information is needed.
Like growing method? What nutes are being used? pH?

Yes a little more info is needed. My first thought would be an iron or zinc deficiency but without info on the nutes or watering it would be hard to tell.

The original cross between a Haze and a Blueberry is called Blue Dream. One of my favorites for many years. Blueberry Haze sounds like a good strain.

I hope your grow will recover and be awesome. :)

More information is needed.
Like growing method? What nutes are being used? pH?
Realising now awhile back I had to replant her and I feel as if the roots aren’t taking on?!
As I have always done at this stage at there life I water by look and feel and with nutes as they are still young I usually Just have them in seed rasing mix with the odd sprinckle of rose food as the nutes are full of what my girls need

Yes a little more info is needed. My first thought would be an iron or zinc deficiency but without info on the nutes or watering it would be hard to tell.

The original cross between a Haze and a Blueberry is called Blue Dream. One of my favorites for many years. Blueberry Haze sounds like a good strain.

I hope your grow will recover and be awesome. :)
Yes it’s a very very strong strain probably one of the strongest I’ve ever had my hands on when it works!. It has a very beautiful look also smell like no other also holds its weight when fully dry and when harvested right will leave you not wanting to smoke again as it is almost too strong! For very very seasoned smokers it’s heaven as when I first wrapper my lips around it I was knocked out cold same with all my other customers, one reporting he had a couple rips then didn’t wake up till the next day!!!

Realising now awhile back I had to replant her and I feel as if the roots aren’t taking on?!
As I have always done at this stage at there life I water by look and feel and with nutes as they are still young I usually Just have them in seed rasing mix with the odd sprinckle of rose food as the nutes are full of what my girls need

You need nutrients for Cannabis. It sounds as if your plants are hungry and your ph could be off. How are you checking the ph of your water? For soil it needs to be between 6.3 and 6.8. I always shoot for 6.5. That goes for any nutrients you wind up using. I use General Hydroponics 3 part series. Micro, Grow, and Bloom.

You need nutrients for Cannabis. It sounds as if your plants are hungry and your ph could be off. How are you checking the ph of your water? For soil it needs to be between 6.3 and 6.8. I always shoot for 6.5. That goes for any nutrients you wind up using. I use General Hydroponics 3 part series. Micro, Grow, and Bloom.
I’m outdoors all the time so only 6.1 I like it nothing less or more, as for nutes they are still abit young for some serious nutes as I said before I feel as if the roots aren’t growing/ drinking. As how I measure ph just a ph reader and rain water always

Overly wet roots won't absorb nutes correctly and will throw your PH off. Sometimes the soil will look dry but the roots will be damp. The roots should dry out before watering. A moisture meter may help. Rose food may not be the best for cannabis. The chelated iron in that rose food may be too much for cannabis. Are you growing outside in pots? Are you in a warmer climate?

Overly wet roots won't absorb nutes correctly and will throw your PH off. Sometimes the soil will look dry but the roots will be damp. The roots should dry out before watering. A moisture meter may help. Rose food may not be the best for cannabis. The chelated iron in that rose food may be too much for cannabis. Are you growing outside in pots? Are you in a warmer climate?
I’m outdoors in the soil and my grow seasons are hot and dry, I’ve always had great success with rose food the flow release forms from manutec and it’s ingredients are what they love, just at certain times of the grow I add more or less of each nute

Didn't know you were outdoors so you are growing organic. Gotcha. no PHing needed but you still need to know your soil is amended right if it is not naturally good for growing.

Didn't know you were outdoors so you are growing organic. Gotcha. no PHing needed but you still need to know your soil is amended right if it is not naturally good for growing.
Yes I always monitor soils ph as I like to heavily document progress and changes making everything perfect so Each year it gets more and more perfect. I’m sitting on an average 7 pound per plant 14 ft high streak that I ain’t prepared to loose

Latest posts

Back