blue lab ppm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

techrons78

Reaction score
So I have never used one..I just ordered it with the ph meter also...anyways i am trying to figure out how its done correctly..how do know if you have the right ppm...ive read it helps you tell if your plants are being feed to much or to little...can anyone help me out eith this..im usuing ffof eith coco coir..with gh nute...cal mag silica. ..under 1220 w of LED ..thank you in advance

With LED's, I try to not go over 600-800 ppm's. With HPS, I was around 1250-1550 ppm's...This is during flowering. During veg, the PPM's do not matter as much, but personally I'd still keep them 500-700 in veg.

Good luck Tech. :aok:

There is no hard and fast rule. Some strains like a lot of nutes, some not so much. The big thing is not to fry them.

There's a general rule with LED's and flowering.. I broke that rule and paid for it. OH and I had a mega LED guru (you can guess who :) ) tell me it (among a few other things) would happen, and to half my nutes next time because LED's spectrum feed the plant.

Just a heads up. :aok:

There's a general rule with LED's and flowering.. I broke that rule and paid for it. OH and I had a mega LED guru (you can guess who :) ) tell me it (among a few other things) would happen, and to half my nutes next time because LED's spectrum feed the plant.

True I over feed last run I was stoned snd wasn't paying attention

Am i losing it,,is there two threads on this?

I thought I saw two.. but this is the one with convo..

Either way. Hope it all works out for you Tech :aok:

No,,dont matter to me,,just thought ya might wanna know,,,lol.

That is awesome. I wonder how much plasma feeds the plant. Really cool didn't know lights can take the place of nutrients. I kind of understand that fuller spectrum lights offer more useable light but hadn't known that it will lower your nutrient requirements.

That is awesome. I wonder how much plasma feeds the plant. Really cool didn't know lights can take the place of nutrients. I kind of understand that fuller spectrum lights offer more useable light but hadn't known that it will lower your nutrient requirements.

I use half to a 1-4 nutes and less water

I should have same effect then yes? I thought it would have more light and need more food cool.

Latest posts

Back