Blueberry and the rest of the family in danger?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PurpleSkunk

PurpleSKunk
Reaction score
something i found and thought id share whats your take on this?

just a lil heads up on some info i stumbled across
not sure how many if any have experience with this line b/c its more of a cannaissuer smoke.. but word is that the Father has passed.. i dont know off the top of my head but something like 10-15 strains will/have been affected..
WHAT THAT MEANS IS, ONCE THEY SELL OUT THEY WILL BE GONE FOR FOREVER ON THE MARKET..
F-13 is already gone to my knowledge : ( never got to buy this one.. whats that sayin, " u never knew what u had til its gone" or something like that.. yea it feels like i got kicked in the balls.. damn shame
i was lucky enough to grab some OTM, old time moonshine, which to my knowledge is also gone, just b4 they sold out.. 170 a pop, would have bought more to keep this line alive but that would have put a bigger dent into the wallet

OTM, was a limited release from the start to my knowledge.. the mother used in this cross was a sterile an produced few seeds.. this also had the same father so this cross is now gone..

true blueberry and grape krush will also soon be gone as well as a lot of joint collabos using the blueberry dad that passed..

This is a post i found on a different forum. It was posted by Chimera who has done a few joint productions with Dj Short.

Originally Posted by Chimera
The original blueberry parents are still alive.

The male DJ selected from the recent releases, father of F13, True Blueberry and GrapeKrush, and Legend's Joint project releases was the one that was lost.

The male was one of multiple pollen donors in our Joint projects as well.
Although the single male did passon, I made S1's which are still around.

Hope that clears things up,

-Chimera

Latest posts

Back