BlueRyder Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J-NUEZES

Reaction score
hello, this is my first thread so bare with me. i started 8 BlueRyder seed on the 15th of feb. all 8 sprouted and i gave them 24/7 floro lights till the third week when they all showed sex. now i got 5 females and 3 male on 18 hour lights. i use roots organics soil along with readygro soilless medium. also i use the pureblend pro series and sweetleaf. i have grown other strains before, a couple at once...and that was dificult and time consuming. this should be a lot simpler. hope you guy enjoy.
dsc00003.jpg

dsc00006.jpg

dsc00005.jpg

dsc00013.jpg

dsc00018.jpg

Hey J-N healthy looking plants you got there :D Not tried BlueRyder myself but have grown other autos i grew lowryder 2 and lowryder mint :hubba:

Goock in the rest of your grow buddy :)

Looks like you got a nice garden going:aok:

thanks fellas, you guys F-n rock! Man! these plants are smelly. i got home from work today and i saw that my rooms door was open. nearly half my house stinky and i'm int he basement. temps average from 75-80 degrees w/ lights and 69 degrees w/o. who really knows info about djshort's blueberry...cause all i know is that all his plants are unique.

F***k! this is the 3rd time i had to write this. i just had some strawberry cough and i keep closing this page before i finish. what up fellas. i noticed that these plants have stopped stretching as much and really started to flower. they look like they are growing to a mini christmas tree. i have 2 females that are about 18" tall, 1 at 14", 1 at 10", and that smallest at 8". one of the tallest, the 14" and the 8" are all smelling fruity. I like 14" one the best cause of its structure, smell, and health. its not so sensitive. the males are at 19",12",and 10" and i like the structure of the 12" plant ans it looks the healthest also. but i'm going to collect the pollen on the 19" and the 12" plant wait a week or two later than pollenate my favorite females. does any one have a suggestion on determining males? i've heard to look for the lastest maturing male for potency... but i don't believe thats always true. both midsize male and the 14" female look alot alike and sofar i haven't noticed any hermes. i use pureblend pro grow and bloom, liquid karma, super thrive in small amounts once in a while, cal-mag cause i use reversed osmosis water, hydroguard for added beneficial bacteria. i also used hydroplex for extra phosphorus and my favorite ingredient sweet leaf all PHed at 6.5 any questions you guys might have i'll be happy to answer. BTW let me say it feels liberating to know that i'm not the only one with a passion like mine, i may be nowhere near the best nor the worst grower, but i know i'm a true connoisseur.

Hello J-NUEZES :)

Nice looking plants you have.

BlueRyder

This is Lowryder hybrid is very fruity thanks to its Blueberry mother - the strain itself has not been stabilized and so Auto-flowering is not guaranteed as with other lowryder strains. Unlike other lowryder strains we were surprised at how good the smoke was - hard hitting and satisfying with a blueberry aftertaste and aroma.

Lets hope you get all Auto's ;)

This year im doing ..

Lowryder#2
Ak47
Hindu Kush
Diesel Ryder
Great White Shark

(All Auto's, im going to be growing some of each for seeds, and the rest will be Sinsemilla)

Im not growing yet, so im going to be sitting watching yours :aok:

:peace:

hey hippy according to hihbred blueryder is now fully auto flowering which i found to be true all mine auto-flowerd but i would sat they def arnt stable as u know off my grow three very different pheno"s in there lol pop65

hey nice lookin plants, im doin my first auto grow, i chose white russian, im only doin one indoors n the rest outdoor, i know my chance of the indoor not bein a female but w.e.... if u got any advice lemme knowi got a thread in (diy) but yeaa ima keep watchin

nice looking plants. autoflower are what i want to start as my first grow. i am having a hard time finding a feeding schedule.

could you post some on how you feed them, if you can i thanks you.

nice work J-NUEZES there comming on nicely!
what lights are you using to flower them?

danfinance2008 said:
nice looking plants. autoflower are what i want to start as my first grow. i am having a hard time finding a feeding schedule.

could you post some on how you feed them, if you can i thanks you.

i'm using roots organics with readygro soilless mixture about 3 parts roots organics to 1 part readygro.readygro is a very fluffy soilless mix...mostly perlite. i have a 5 stage water purifier and i feed it 4ml-pureblend pro grow, 3ml-liquid karma, 3ml-hydroguard, 1/4ml-super thrive, and 5ml- cal-mg all per gallon ph at 6.5 . as they grew i uped the nutes, substitute pureblend pro grow gor bloom and super thrive for sweet leaf(2ml per liter) you don't need to doing like me, just take into considerating what you can use comparing with other grows. i should of just prepared the soil and feed it nothing but 6.5ph water. but i didn't have time to prepare the soil and i don't know how to time lowryder plant this is my first.

swiftgt said:
nice work J-NUEZES there comming on nicely!
what lights are you using to flower them?

i have the females under a 250w super hps bulb in a cool tube, and the males under a (warm)125w compact floro

i need your opinion guys, what male do you like better from the pics? male 1 is 20" tall and has a nice semi compact structure w/ some purple color on the pollen sacs and strong odor. male 2 is 23" tall, looks lankyer with a whole lot more balls!(pollen sacs) has a fant smell if any and seems to be maturing faster. i really like the 20" male and thats the one i'm going to use, or should i aslo keep the bigger one? what would you guys suggest?

dsc00036.jpg

dsc00040.jpg

dsc00047.jpg

dsc00050.jpg

dsc00052.jpg

dsc00053.jpg

male 1 and 2 both look worthy.. pollinate with each pollen and grow them out and then see what cross is better...no way to say which to keep unless you grow out the offspring. enjoy

yea its very hard to tell which one to go for as your not sure what trates you want,
collect the pollen with a plastic bag over the males,
put it in a cam film canister,and paint in to with a little brush to buds on the bottom of the plants,
then mark the buds with tape, so you know whats what,
and store the pollen in the fridge,
wait to see results when you plant your new seeds then you can look and see which male was a better choice,and dump the pollen you dont want.

Latest posts

Back