BlueRyder Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can store pollen for that long? I've already pollinated all 5 females, 4 of the lower branches. 2 w/ male 1 and 2 w/ male 2.

yep in the fridge in those black cam film canisters you can easly get 2years or so storage.
ok well dont forget to mark what pollen you used and where, or you wont know which is which!

i would say the 1's will get better he looks very healthy and strong

whats going on fellas. first, i wanna say sorry for taking so long. i had my internet service cut off of a bit. well, these plants are thickening up. sofar my favorite is still plant#1, its going to grow into a tight bud same w/ #3 and#4. #2 and #5 are more sparse. they are really suckin up water and its funny to me, cause these auto plants seem to act like if they were clones. clones grow and mature very fast. i'm going to start giving it indonesia bat guano w/ liquid karma, sweet leaf, and cal-mag the rest of the way. i'll spray organa add if it needs some nitrogen. then i flush for 2weeks... how do you guys like to finish up your plants? do you have a special ingredient you like to use before the finish or a technique you use?

dsc00056.jpg

dsc00059.jpg

dsc00061.jpg

dsc00066.jpg

dsc00069.jpg

dsc00071.jpg

dsc00073.jpg

dsc00074.jpg

dsc00075.jpg

dsc00077.jpg

dsc00078.jpg

dsc00080.jpg

nice nice. lookin good. i still gots 55 or so days to go wit my russian.. but umm were do i get indonesia bat guano w/ liquid karma, sweet leaf, and cal-mag and how i use it?? ratio mix???

smokeup420 said:
nice nice. lookin good. i still gots 55 or so days to go wit my russian.. but umm were do i get indonesia bat guano w/ liquid karma, sweet leaf, and cal-mag and how i use it?? ratio mix???

I use reverse osmosis water so I have to use cal-mag. I use
5ml per gal. For Liquid karma I use about 6ml per gal, sweet leaf - 2ml per liter and 1 - 2teaspoons or tablespoons... What ever it says on the back of the bag.

yeah, looking real good...I'm very interested to see what the final results are on this strain....cause i'm about to start Auto Ak x Auto Blueberry..so would compare...

uptosumpn said:
yeah, looking real good...I'm very interested to see what the final results are on this strain....cause i'm about to start Auto Ak x Auto Blueberry..so would compare...

i wish that strain was available when i got these. i also got the auto white russian. i think i might start that next month, as soon as theirs a full moon. hope to see your ak x bl berry.

Jus finishing up buying all my supplies....I'm dying to start my beans....looking at a 4/20 sprout date!!!<< Isn't that ironic??:hubba: will start a GJ with a complete list of everthing bought with pics of all items laid out before and after set-up....i will be growing Auto Ak, Auto Ak x Hindu Kush, Auto AK x Auto Blueberry & LR2...prob gonna order some fem Whiite Dwarf's to add to the mix this week...total of 45 beans:D :holysheep:

J-NUEZES said:
i wish that strain was available when i got these. i also got the auto white russian. i think i might start that next month, as soon as theirs a full moon. hope to see your ak x bl berry.

plant 1 is 16.5", plant 2 is 23", plant 3 is 21.5", plant 4 is 13", and plant 5 is 20" i recently put the light up an inch to have a wider light coverage and to cool the lightbulb better. they could have used a litte more nitrogen. i feed it 2 tablespoons of indonesian bat guano, 6ml of pureblend pro grow, 7ml of liquid karma, 2ml of sweet leaf, and 6ml of cal-mag all per gallon of reversed osmosis water always phed to 6.5 baby! i even took some closeup hope you can see some trimcombs.

plant 1 is 16.5", plant 2 is 23", plant 3 is 21.5", plant 4 is 13", and plant 5 is 20" i recently put the light up an inch to have a wider light coverage and to cool the lightbulb better. they could have used a litte more nitrogen. i feed it 2 tablespoons of indonesian bat guano, 6ml of pureblend pro grow, 7ml of liquid karma, 2ml of sweet leaf, and 6ml of cal-mag all per gallon of reversed osmosis water always phed to 6.5 baby! i even took some closeup hope you can see some trimcombs. do you guys think they could have used more nitrogen. what do you think?

I just checks my babies and some of the fan leaves are starting to turn colors from the tips. Plant 1,2, and 4 have about 25% mature hairs. Plant 3 and 5 are still budding. They all have cloudy or (milky) trims

Honestly... I cann't say they smell like blueberries but they are defenetly sweet except for plant #2 which is little skunky. Last year I grew ak48 and one of them smelled and taste like cherry cough syrup

almost 2 weeks left! plants 1,2,and 4 are going to be solid. i shouldn't have a problem with them molding up cause humidity ranges from 15 to 30%. i noticed spots on the fan leaves, i think i over nute them but i'm not sure what it was with. i could be too much phosphorus or too much liquid karma. they are filling in nicely so i don't think i've done too much harm. oh, i said before that plant 2 was the only one that smelled skunky...i take that back. the smell has now converted to sweet!

dsc00105.jpg

dsc00107.jpg

dsc00109.jpg

dsc00111.jpg

dsc00112.jpg

dsc00114.jpg

dsc00116.jpg

dsc00118.jpg

dsc00119.jpg

dsc00120.jpg

Latest posts

Back