Bollards.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HippyInEngland

Smoke Free Zone.
Reaction score
These workmen are installing bollards to stop nurses from parking on the pavement outside the Royal Hospital in Belfast.

They are cleaning up at the end of the day.

How long do you think it will be before they realise that they can't go home?

2 bollards.jpg

About as long as it took this female driver to realise she wasn't going anywhere quick...........................................

carfail.jpg

HaHaHa Good one fella's :)

Need a picture of me there... when putting fuel in my boat I accidently dumped about $80 worth of petrol into my ROD HOLDER before I realised. I was heaps pissed off at the time...... now I just feel stupid.

I've yet to do anything like that, but one time wile I was working at a gas station I watched as some dumb girl pulled off with the hose still in her fuel tank, her husband hurriedly put it back on and they took off looking embarassed. Can't say I blame them since it was 8 AM and the store has about 20 cars fueling up at the same time. We all laughed at them.

......seems like this is the thread to show our 'screw ups'....well, my wife likes to surround her several flower beds with pieces of drift wood and some of these are next to our little driveway.....sooooooooo, I am coming home and going down the driveway to my 'lean-too' garage for the Prius and out of the corner of my right eye I watch this piece of wood literally fly up past my passenger's window and kind of disappear......and there was a really weird noise during all this.........do do does happen.....yikes

......don't even want to tell you what this cost me......the painterdude

Latest posts

Back