Bongs or Blunts?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Droster

They Call Me DopeBoyMagic
Reaction score
What do you like better? Bongs:bong:? Or Blunts :joint:?

For me it has to be Bongs... I just love the crazy head rush it gives you. But blunts are nice sometimes, mostly cause I love the taste of a blunt wrap . :D

Probably bongs, with icy cold water.

I don't get a chance to do either very often. For me I have to be quick, so I just keep my pipe ready and loaded to go at all times. ;)

Bong with cold water or a cold snapple/flavored drink. The colder the bong, the more you taste that cold liquid in the smoke. Personally speaking, Kiwi Strawberry gets the most approval :headbang2:. How many times do people actually go, "mmmm, this bong water isn't that bad"... hahaha, of course fresh and flavored, not month old and stale..... O yeah, I said it... If anyone has a problem with flavoring the smoke (like my friends always say to me), I'm sorry. It is personal preference.

StonedCold said:
Bong with cold water or a cold snapple/flavored drink. The colder the bong, the more you taste that cold liquid in the smoke. Personally speaking, Kiwi Strawberry gets the most approval :headbang2:. How many times do people actually go, "mmmm, this bong water isn't that bad"... hahaha, of course fresh and flavored, not month old and stale..... O yeah, I said it... If anyone has a problem with flavoring the smoke (like my friends always say to me), I'm sorry. It is personal preference.
Nah bro Im with ya. Hawian Punch is my favorite!:banana:

Hawaiian Punch? Really? Haha. In my earlier days I definately would have tried it. ;)

a nice bong with some ice in it to keep the water nice and cold

That's right!!! :D 5:35 AM and i'm hitting some Northern Skunk as i type. I love my bong and my bong loves me. :bong1: :bong: :bongin:

you guys all use bongs!

cant stand the things as it always burns my lungs and the high happens way too quickly for me. I am a very easy going guy and there is nothing better than a good ol fashion Joint and on the odd occasion, i buy blunts. I like the blunts becuase it can take anything from 10 mins to 30 mins to smoke depending on how fat you make it and its just... pure relaxation.

I am thinking of purchasing a Vapouriser as its a good alternative to bongs as only the THC is released into the bag.

Lil Sherlock pipe or a vaporizer for me. the vaporizer just taste so great and I don't need as much herb to get where I need to get to.......:D

bongs are nasty.. i mean if someones got one out, ill always have to 'pick it, pack it, fire it up, come along, and take a hit from the bong'

but nothing, and i mean nothing is better than enjoying a nice fatty bombatti..

Good old joints for me too ... gets rid of the nicotine craving :smoke1:

Wouldn't mind trying a vaporizer ... I've heard mixed results about them. they're pretty pricey too !

i would prefer bongs, but once i tried a hookah i never use a bongs

I usually smoke blunts but i do like bong high!

like to feel kind of krazy...

hasta be a joint for me. easiest to get together. or a bowl, like a donut. but it would have to be a J

Latest posts

Back