Bongs or Blunts?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JoinTz4LiF3

Bong HiT Great No LiE,,,,''BuT'' i don't like when people be slopin all on the bong when it's there turn to hit the **** lol

JoinTz4liF3

Smokin a Joint Right Naw

iT's been a 1year since iv smoked a herb

SmokiN some skunk,,Taste Good ,Little on the boby high thro

I gotta say blunts. I always try to have atleast 1 a day.

SmokeGooD said:
JoinTz4LiF3

Bong HiT Great No LiE,,,,''BuT'' i don't like when people be slopin all on the bong when it's there turn to hit the **** lol

JoinTz4liF3

yeh man, we call that "bum-sucking" where were from, and its nasty.. you roll a nice d00b, pass it round, get it back and its like kissing the guy who passed it back to you.. lol yuck

riz

Bong totes here filled with ice water or a licqour of some kind for when i dont have alot of time.....

But if theres time to spare i MUCh reather prefer rolling a blunt and just sitting back...

"Billy Bong Thorton" In my case there is nothing like a smoke from hand-blown glass, my girl is humbly named "Purple Passin" :48:

glass on glass bong with a ice catcher and ice cold water is the way to go

All about the spliff... The filter on it makes it hit so much more consistently than the old fashion joint from end to end.:ccc:

filter?? where were from a spliff is a joint. what do you mean by filter? what would you possibly want to filter out from a jay?

Well I don't know how I missed this thread. Bong hits all day long for me. I don't own anything else except my "water pipe". One hit at a time and I don't have any friends so I don't share. As for joints...where the hell do you get a filter for a joint??? Doesn't that sort of defeat the whole purpose?

hahah you make one out of thick paper. Its folded and rolled and placed in the end of the joint to help the flow of smoke... its not really a filter but its what i call it.

oh, a roach lol.. i thought you actually ment you put a roll up filter in a joint! lol..

so i take it traditional all american stogies are just green in paper..

Lol, we got joint filter Riz, in the box dude, called Jilters. Chuck that on the end of your cardboard roach and it will eliminate the taste of tobacco in your J...

Oh yeah, in Europe, we add baccy to joints to pack it out a bit.

yeh we do but i wonder how many other people have heard of them..

baccy in jays is nasty but its the way its done over here

both are very unhealth ways of smoking.
Blunt is the worst way to smoke marijuana.

Definately a clean Bong with ice cubes beats a Blunt any day!!!!:bong1::bongin::bong::yeahthat:

I'm voting on the bongage, seriously, nothing kicking back watching grandmas boy and or superbad and rippin' tubes. you really can't go wrong. and i love the "Billy Bong Thorton" reference. good stuff, oh look, my glass baby is looking at me with that " You know you want to hit me" kinda look! gotta go, peace!
~T-Bone

well i smoke purple haze wraps everyday with my 2 smoking buddies but i love to hit that bong with ice cold water..nothing betting than smoke rushing to your lungs

Latest posts

Back