bought a light, leaves turning yellow?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marypoppinsss

Reaction score
I bought a 100w HPS light bulb from Lowes and when I turn it on the leaves start to turn like a light green to a yellow, it does not look healthy.

Is it just the way they look under the new light or did it take a day or 2 for the yellowing to develop?

it took a day or two until it started turning yellow on the edges and there were also yellow spots forming on the whole leaf. I got a fluoresent 4 foot grow light over it now but the leaves are hanging down alot more at the tips. I got the plant about half a foot away from the light but when I raise the light up the leaves start hanging down even more.

A 100w hps is of little use. The fluoro will do a better job. But thats not your problem. Start with pictures then describe everything about your grow. Soil or hydro, nutes. You said ph is 6.75...where is it 6.75? your water, your soil, or your run off? There is a wealth of information at your finger tips, but it doesn't mean much without more info.

Latest posts

Back